13

Third person's POV:

"Oh my! I still now can't believe that you are an idol."
Yena exclaimed with her voice filled with the excitement and joy.

She is very happy to get back her childhood crush who was apparently her first love back who is currently an idol and the member of the most popular boy band, BTS.

Jimin laughed on seeing her excited figure.
"Why? What you thought when I left you?"

"I thought you went abroad to study or something like that, but never have I thought that will play far above than this, seriously!! I am really so proud of you Jimin."
She smiled as she kept on praising him.
A huge smile automatically formed on his face.

"Okay, but you used to call me Jimin oppa, so what about that?" He smirked and said this all of a sudden catching the girl absolutely off-guard.

"Na-na, no oppa, I call you Jimin-ssi, remember?"
Jimin frowned at her words.

"But-"

Yena interrupted him,
"No buts, Jimin try to understand, if all of a sudden I start to call you oppa, instead of Jimin-ssi, everyone will start doubting us, and both of us will be in trouble especially you."
Jimin nodded at her statement completely agreeing to what she said, as it was the matter of fact. Whatever she said was true.

He grabbed her hand that was resting on her lap and gave them a gentle squeeze as he said,
"I am sorry Yena, for leaving you all of a sudden, without even informing a thing to you. But trust me, I was bound to do so, because my parents didn't want me to reveal it to anyone, that's why..."
He took her hand and kissed its back side and continued,
"But I am glad, that I finally found you back, and more happy to find you single, as I still have the chance to date you."
He winked at her. Yena blushed at his comment. Whereas Jimin smiled on seeing her reaction. He really loves her cute reactions to  his small gesture and words.
According to him, she is a complete different girl, unlike all those beautiful girls, he met already who only knows how to use him physically, or how to take the advantage of his  name, fame and money.
Yena is absolutely not like them. She is exactly the girl he wants, simple yet cute and attractive, charming and innocent but strong.

They both were sitting inside Jimin's car, and were still in that place which was now deserted since it was already late.
Only the faint light inside his car was on while the car was resting in the arms of darkness.
But both were still happy, enjoying the lovely moment together.

"But what about the other band members, Mr. Bang and above of all your fans?! Will they approve you in this and accept the fact of you dating me?" Yena asked in worried tone. As much as she wants to be together with him like the way they used to be, she can't, because she knew how Bighit has restricted the members from dating to avoid any type of commotion and most importantly Jimin's crazy fans who thinks that he belong to them won't surely support him in this case.

"Don't worry about them much. Let me take care of them."
Jimin showed her his signature eye smile which immediately brought a smile on her face.

Yena have no choice just to nod at his statement.

Jimin started the engine to return back.

"Where do you live Yena? Tell me the address-"
He was interrupted by her when she began,
"No Jimin it's absolutely fine, you just drop me there near the company and I will hire cab and go back, you already have a packed schedule tomorrow, so just rest today."

"Yena, just tell me already."
He said in the stern tone, but not so stern to change the mind if the stubborn girl.

"It's really fine Jimin, moreover if my neighbours by any chance found out your real identity, then it would be problem for both of us."