9

Ohh gawdd!!
They all are looking so handsome.
I took a short glance on Jimin.
Our eyes locked on each other for just few nanoseconds.

(╥﹏╥)

At first they performed 'Boy with luv'. I must say that they are not only good looking but also extremely talented. Their voice are like the angels. So damn beautiful. Their each dance steps are so smooth.

After their first performance they came to the backstage. All the stuffs became busy, running here and there, to make them ready for their next performance.

They all are sweating like hell... which apparently increased their attractiveness.

I was asked to fix the make-up of Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin.

I had already completed fixing both of their makeup but Jimin is still left.

But where is he??

I couldn't find him anywhere. I went to the dressing room to look for him. I pushed the door slightly and it was already opened.

Finally I found him. He is here looking at his own image in the mirror. He had already changed his clothes and now may be he is taking is last look in the mirror.

He looked at me through the mirror and then finally turned his head to me.

I slowly walked to him holding my make-up kit tightly in my small fist.

"Jimin-ssi I was asked to fix your make-up, so if you had already completed dressing up then can i proceed with my work please?"
I looked up at him for an answer.

"Sure."
With that word he sat in the chair waiting for me to go on with my works.

Wow!! Again He didn't do any pervy things this time!!

I kept my make-up kit on another nearby chair and started doing my work on the other hand he was staring intensely at me.

But strangely instead of feeling uncomfortable it encouraged me to give my best. And I tried to make my every moves as impressive as possible. I had more or less completed doing everything except his lips.

"Shit!!"
I cursed in front of him.

"What happened?" He asked me

"Umm, ac-actually I forgot to bring your lip balm so-"

Before I could complete my sentence he started...

"Ohh!! But don't worry Yena, I have a solution to your problem..." With that he started biting his lower lips sexily, with his eyes fixed on my lips making me feel a little uncomfortable.

"Yena why don't you share your lip balm with me?"
He suddenly started speaking and then he got up from his sit and moved closer to my body frame.

"What do you me-"
Before I could complete my sentence he hold my wrist, yanking me against his rock hard chest, while his other hand holding my nape bringing my face close to him.

Now our faces are only inches away from each other.
He shifted his intense gaze from my eyes to my lips.

If I am not wrong and if I am not fantasizing things right now then guess he trying to kiss me.

I mean yes, I am the one who wanted his attention but exchanging kiss is not what I expected.

He continued decreasing the distances between our faces untill our lips met.

I automatically closed my eyes feelings his soft pair on mine.
The feelings of his lips just resting on mine is a pure bliss.
I forgot my surroundings and everything became slow with just the two of us. My breath stopped and I just focused on his lips.
I was melted under his lips so instead of moving away and protect my first kiss from him I stayed like that under his touch.

But instead of moving, he just brushed his lips sidewise on mine.

After brushing our lips for few more seconds he finally withdrew himself after smacking my lipbalm and soon I opened my eyes feeling his absense.

We stared into each other's eyes for few moments.
His one hand was still holding my wrist and his other on my nape. And my free hands resting on his shoulders.

I just tried to proceed what just happened right now. I tried to recall the moment that we shared just now.

It was neither a kiss nor smooch. He just brushed our lips together and that's all.

My gaze shifted from his eyes to his lips only to see it stained with my light pink coloured lipbalm.

My face got heated up giving me a burning sensation, and I looked down.

"JIMIN WE ARE GETTING LATE , COME FAST!!"
Namjoon shouted at him from other room.

Jimin brought his face closer to my ear and whispered,
"If you are expecting something more then we can continue later because now i have to go."
My eyes got widened at his words. I smacked his chest lightly and freed myself from his grip.

He chuckled on seeing my reaction and backed off.

"By the way thanks for the lipbalm."

With that he turned his body towards the mirror and applied my already sticking lipbalm on his lips properly with the help of his fingertip and erased the smatched ones. Although it had a lip effect on his lips but it was enough to brighten up his looks.

"I will get going, are you planning to come or-"

"No I need to pack the stuffs at first..."

"Ok, then see you."

And then he started moving towards the door, with my eyeballs following him.

But before going out of the room he suddenly stopped and turned back.

And unfortunately it was too late to move my eyeballs.

He caught me staring at him making me feel more flustered.
I turned towards the mirror with the lightning speed and started packing the stuffs.

I looked at his reflection in tge mirror only to see him still standing there with both of his hands resting in his pant pockets and one side of his lips curved up into a sexy evil smirk.

My heart skipped a beat at this aesthetic view.

Oh God oneday I will surely die for him.

He winked at me after giving me a flirtious gaze.
And then he finally left.

Yes! Finally!!

I just shifted my eyeballs at my own reflection. Now I am embarrassed because-
I was continuously staring at his reflection with wide eyes, jaws dropped, lips are nearly 1cm parted with a complete 'o' shape and a pink shade plastered on my cheeks.

This is the most embarassing expression of my life.

ಥ_ಥ

God, how will I be able to face him again.
I facepalmed myself for this.

**********

Vote|| share|| comment🌹

Park Jinuska❤️