16

Jimin's POV:

I bought the medicine and returned back to her apartment. I am glad that hyung understood the situation and agreed to manage my absence there. I hope others would also understand my problem.

I went to her bedroom and found her sleeping peacefully under the warmth of the blanket.
I called her name softly and she opened her eyes. I helped her to sit straight on her bed as her body was extremely weak.

"Here have this." I gave her the tablet with a glass of water that was kept on her nightstand. Without any farther hesitation she obeyed my words.

"Good girl, now have this fruit juice." I handed her the glass before pouring the juice from the bottle. She smiled and mouthed me 'thank you' before gulping down the entire juice in one go.

"Wait here, I will bring some porridge for you, hopefully you will feel better then." With that I left her alone and went to the kitchen to prepare some porridge for her.

I grabbed the milk carton from the refrigerator and tried my best to find some sugar and oatmeal in the kitchen shelf because I had no intention to disturb her. But I guess I have to, fuck!!

"Yena, can you please tell me where do you keep sugar and oat?"
I shouted from the kitchen in the frustrated tone.

"Sugar is kept beside the gas oven and oats is kept at the extreme right in the third shelf." She replied in a weak voice.

I followed the directions given by her and sighed when I found them. At last.

After preparing the dish, I went to her bedroom and saw her sitting straight with her back resting against the pillow. Her eyes were closed and he legs were covered with the blanket. I smiled and went to her.

"Yena" I called out her name and in response, she opened her eyes and gave me a warm smile.
"Your food is prepared. Have it." She nodded her head and tried to take the bowl full of porridge from my hand. But ofcourse I didn't let her have it.
"Give me" She frowned.

"No, I'll feed you. Just open your mouth and swallow it."
She giggled followed by a gentle nod.

"Ok, so say AHHH~" I opened my mouth widely, directing her to do the same.
She laughed at me before opening her mouth like the way I did. I carefully placed the spoonful porridge in her mouth.

After about 15 minutes,

"Jimin I can't please, it's too much!! I am already full."

"This is last spoon. Really!!" I replied in an attempt to feed her the last spoon of porridge.

She pouted.
"But you have said these words for more than ten times. Everytime you are like 'Yena this is the last time' " she said while mimicking my voice, making me laugh at her cuteness.
But finally she gave up and took her last bite from me while glaring at me.

God she is supper adorable!!

"Shhttobb lauphhin!!" She said with the mouthful porridge, while gesturing me to stop.

I pursed my lips together and tried to calm myself.
Somehow I managed to stop myself from further irritating her.

I placed the empty bowl on the nightstand and handed her the the glass full of warm water.

"Ok now close your eyes and have some rest. Don't dare to wake up before evening, got it?"
I ordered her in a stern tone well, I tried to be stern as much as possible. Afterall who in this world can act sternly in front of a cute human like her?

She smiled cheekily and gave me a big nod.

"Good" I smiled back and helped her to get as much cosy as possible under the blanket.