18

[Warning: smut ahead🔞]

"Then you don't have to bear the pain by controlling yourself anymore."
As soon as Jimin heard this words, he grabbed her shoulders and moved her body back untill her upper body rests on the bed.

He completely removed the covers from her body and rested his knees in between her legs. He leaned forward and propped his arms beside her head. He leaned even more and kissed her.

It was a slow wet kiss, yet such a  passionate one. She moved her hands and caressed his back in between the kiss. Finally Jimin withdrew himself from the kiss and moved down kissing her jawline, neck and collarbone.

His wet kissing sound filled the entire room. Yena had no choice but to moan softly when he bit her sweet spot. When he was satisfied with the purple kiss marks he left on her neck he moved his head up and kissed her cheeks softly. He looked at her with nothing but pure love.
He asked softly, "are you really sure about this?"

She smiled. "Yes Jimin I am. It was my dream to lose myself to you and now when you are here and willing to take me, I don't want to let this go."
She kissed his lips softly and continued,
"Love me Jimin!! Please!! I need you"
Jimin smirked when he listened to her desperate tone.
He was eagerly waiting for this day to come. He felt as if his dreams are coming true.

He, without wasting a single moment leaned forward and aggressively attacked her collarbone. His mouth was working like a magic while his hands were working to unbutton her top. One by one he successfully unbuttoned her top leaving her upper body bare for him to admire. He leaned back and looked at her red face. She was somewhat feeling shy cause it was her first time she exposed herself to a man.

He moved his eyes to her neck, her collarbone and then her clothed breasts. He felt himself drooling over this sight of her. Without wasting any time, he unclasped her bra and attacked her chest. He grabbed her one boob and sucked the other. His tongue was working like a magic, swirling around her erected nipples absolutely the way she wants him to do. She grabbed his silky smooth hair in one hand and her other hand was scratching his back. Her body arched back from the tremendous amount of pleasure caused by him, only him.

Her eyes closed, mind completely focused on the movement of his wet tongue. Finally after a good sucking and biting he withdrew his mouth and treated her other breast in the same way.

When he was done, he stood up and got rid of the clothes he was wearing in a slow teasing manner. Eyes completely focused on her as she was patiently waiting for him to finish and jump on her once again.

She gulped unknowingly when his abs displayed in front of her which of course didn't go unnoticed by him. He freed his upper body and unbuckled his belt but didn't take off his pants. And then he flopped on her body and helped her take her clothes fully, leaving her only in underwear. He took time in admiring her full body and she somewhat felt worried, she was insecured about her body since she knew he already dealt with many beautiful women before and her beauty was absolutely nothing compared to those goddesses. She hates this feeling of insecurity, dating a celebrity is of course not easy.

She avoided his face and Jimin already knew something is wrong. He caressed her face and in a gentle tone he asked, "Anything wrong Yena? Are you uncomfortable? We can stop this if you wants to. I don't wanna push you into this. If you wants me to wait I will eagerly wait for you." He smiled with an assurance.

"No Jimin it's not for that. I am ready for this. I just don't know if I could satisfy you. I m-mean you have seen so many beautiful ladies and they are lined up for you. And I am nothing compared to them! I j-just-"
He kissed her before she could complete her sentence.