19

Third person's POV:

The bright sunlight, entering through the curtain, is directly falling on Yena's face making her flinch. She lazily turned her head, and shifted herself to a warm but most comforting position in the midst of her sleep to protect her beautiful slumber from the bright ass light.

But another destroyer came to wake her up from the dreamland. She started to squirm under Jimin's touch as soon as he showered her face with the sweet sensible kisses.
It would be a lie to say that she was feeling irritated. She is enjoying the feeling as much as Jimin is enjoying her overwhelming cuteness of her half conscious body.

Yena smiled and squinted her eyes open to find a cute but handsome boy lying beside her on her bed.

He was only wearing his boxer and he was still cuddling with her naked frame.

Everything flashed in front of her eyes like a movie. The way Jimin adored her, the way he loved her, the way he owned her, the way he spoiled her purity, everything.

Jimin in his deep morning tone said,
"Good morning baby."

Yena smile grew wider as she greeted him back and snuggled more into his arm. Jimin missed her forehead, hold her more tighter around her waist and his leg tangled with hers.

After fifteen minutes of cuddling session, Jimin finally broke the peaceful silence, "How are you feeling?"

"Sore" she pouted making him awe at her cuteness but at the same time feel sorry for her. He knew that it was her first time, but he still couldn't control himself from being rough on her.

"Sorry" he apologized while stroking her hair with his finger.

Yena smiled and then she raised her head to give a quick peck on his plump lips.

"It's okay Jiminie."

"Yah!! Only that much?! At least give me a proper morning kiss." Jimin playfully protested.

Yena chuckled at his reaction and soon she raised her head and leaned in to give him what he wanted.

She was going to withdraw herself after five seconds of good kiss but soon Jimin trapped her and within just few seconds rolled over making her back rest against the bed and hovered over her and made the kiss more intense.

Yena punched his shoulder as a protest.
"Ji-mmph-in le-meamm me."
But Jimin parted their lips only when he was satisfied

Both panted for air. He smirked while saying, "yesterday I really love the way you made the first move. I was actually surprised. The way you kissed me, the way you gave me the blowjob. I mean it was a pure bliss. Wr should do this more often." He finished with a winked.

Yena's face turned into a tomato, trying hard to hide her embarrassment.

Jimin was about to open his mouth once again but Yena quickly pressed her palm on his pink plump lips to shut his mouth from saying anything farther.

It is true they made memories, the memories which they both wanted to cherish till the end, bit hearing someone repeating those actions is just too embarrassing.

Jimin kissed her palms, before removing it, then he kissed her cheeks before whispering,
"Wanna have morning sex?"

Yena gave a terrified look, because according to her they had enough yesterday and moreover she is sore and her lower body is still aching from the tremendous amount of exercise they did last night.
At least not now she was expecting those words.

Jimin just laughed loudly at her reaction. He plopped on the bed beside her and turned his body to body to face her. After resting his head on his palms he said,
"You really thought I would ask you to do that? I don't think that you would be able to handle my junior right now and moreover yesterday after completing round two I wanted to go for next round but I couldn't since you were so damn tired." He stroke her silky hair with his other free hand and continued, "I bet baby you won't be able to walk properly."
An completed his sentence with an evil grin.

"W-who said I w-won't be able to walk, huh? It's true I a-am sore b-but that doesn't mean I won't be able to walk." She said and tried her best to sit straight with her hand holding the blanket on her chest to cover her naked body. After her successful attempt she passed a wide grin to her boyfriend. Whereas Jimin on the other hand was enjoying her nice back view, that was exposed completely for him to see.

He waved his hand and hand gesturing her to continue with her action. But as soon as Yena stepped her feet on the floor and tried to stand up she plopped back on her bed making Jimin burst into laughter.

Yena's legs were totally numb, it felt like jelly when she stepped on the floor.
Jimin sat straight and drag her body to its initial position by holding her waist.
Yena ignored him as she looked away with a pout on her lips

Jimin had no choice but to chuckle at her cuteness. He knows very well how to get her attention. He attacked her neck with the open mouth kisses, and she can't help but to squirm and moan under his touch.

"Babe, are you still angry?"

"Jimin, you are so mean."

"Well whatever I did, I did on a purpose. I did that to make sure you don't go for the work today and rest the whole and also-" Jimin hesitated a bit for continuing.
"And what?" Yena asked curiously.

Jimin smirked and continued, "and to shower with you."

"NO WAY-"

"Okay then, do you want to stay on the bed without cleaning huh? I mean if you want to then it's fine." With that Jimin was about to get up but Yena stopped him immediately.
"O-okay I will."
Jimin clapped his hand and then lifted her in bridal style before proceeding to shower to the bathroom.

Yena had no other choice but to grab him tightly to prevent from falling and snuggle more into his chest to cover up her private parts as much as she could.

__________________

Both of them were enjoying the hot bath. Yena in between Jimin's legs, resting her back on his rock hard chest with his arm around her waist.

"Jimin yesterday I asked you about your work, but you just ignored my question. So tell about it now."

Jimin sighed before continuing.
"Actually I shared my problem with Jin hyung and he-"

"what problem?" Yena cut him off.

"It was nothing but your about your health. You had high fever yesterday, so I didn't want to leave you in that condition afterall your health is my priority. So I shared this matter with Jin hyung and he fortunately understood my situation and allowed me to stay here saying that he would manage everything."

"What?? You didn't go to your work for me?? Oh my God!! You know your comeback is near then why??" She asked Jimin clearly pissed at him but at the same time she was feeling happy and giddy from inside for his concern towards her.

"I said you already! Your health is my priority. Nothing is more important than your health, Yena."

"But still you shouldn't have done this."
Yena sighed. "I guess today you are going for your work?"

"No I mean, can't I stay here today and take care of you, since you did not fully recover-"

"NO, JUST NO!! Today you will go to work and if you don't obey me then I will not allow you to enter in my apartment in future. Got it?"
Jimin gulped and nod his head aggressively, agreeing to go to work because he know this girl is the most stubborn one and she will not change her decision whatsoever be the case. But he knows whatever she is saying it is for his good.

He loves ths say she shows her concern for him. He loves the way she respect his work. He feels himself lucky to have someone who truly love him, respect him, and care for him.