1

YENA'S POV:

"Well done Yena," the owner of the salon Mrs Song appreciated me. I just smiled in response."Mr. Bang really liked your work."

Song Eunji is one of Mrs. Kang's childhood friend. Once she just found out my make over talent since then she recruited me in her Salon. Well it was for her today I am present in this position. She is a kind gentle lady who treated me like her own daughter just like Mrs. Kang. She managed a shelter for me and helped me in every way possible after I shifted to Seoul soon after graduation.

Today it was a really tiring day. Today I had to prepare a groom for his wedding ceremony. The groom was the son of Mr. Choi who happens to be the relative of the CEO of the Bighit Entertainment. Yes the company which deals with BTS. The company which founded the seven jewels and managed them. The seven jewels who had won the honor of Top Social Artist at BBMAS by overtaking superstar like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez for three consecutive years. As a result they are now ruling the entire world.

As I said earlier our salon is made specially for the riches so Mr. Choi chose our salon for his auspicious day and as usual the salon selected me for the job.

"Mr. Bang may come to meet you in person so be prepar---"

*Knock knock*

Before she could finish her line she got cut by the knocking sound on the door. She smiled before saying, "I guess he is already here, Yena-ah be good to him and do not lose the offer which he is going to give you because it might change your fate."

Without wasting any more time she twisted the door knob to open the door and I here a faint and unfamiliar voice coming from behind the door,"Is she here?"

Mrs Song without any hesitation replied," Yes sir, she is here."

And then she leaves.

I saw a middle aged man to walk in the room dressed like a gentleman.

He made his way towards me and asked,"Are you Kim Yena?"

"Yes I'm"
I responded gently to his question.

"Well I have an offer for you.... Well will you mind working in our company as a make-up artist?"
I don't know how to react to it.

Well to be honest with you it is an excellent offer because jobs like this doesn't come show up in that easy way. But it is also true that before taking such offers we must think at least once.
I have been working in the Salon for nearly three years and now leaving the salon all of a sudden and taking the offer of an unknown person where I need to work at unknown places and for unknown people may not be go that easy.

Well a part of me doesn't wants to miss the offer and continuously forcing me to take the offer.

Well let me take the offer, let me take the challenge... It's not like not going get such offers further in my life. If it doesn't suit me then later on I will leave it but right now let me accept the offer.

After much fighting with the thoughts of my mind I accepted the offer.

In response he smiled and added,
"Great let me see you tomorrow at my office, here take my card and call me and I will get you the address...and the other stuff we will discuss tomorrow,ok?"
I nodded and with that he left.

Next day at his office,

As I reached the main building where he asked me to meet, I headed to the reception. The receptionist was kind enough and patiently she explained the way to the manager's office. But finding me difficult to process everything she has just told me, she chuckled and drawn the direction in a piece of paper. I felt a little embarrassed.I thanked her couple of times and proceeded to the office.

My head was hung down, focused on the paper.Suddenly,of course accidentally I bumped into a hard structure.As I looked up I saw....

***************
A/N: There can be a lot of grammatical errors,Kindly please ignore that.

And thank you so much for reading the chapter.
If you like this chapter then please don't forget to press that star button below...
And also do let me about what you felt after reading the chapter...
I am always eager for your comments.

Love you all❤