8

JIMIN'S POV:

After 10 years I finally found her. My first crush. My first love.

But I guess she didn't recognise me yet.

But never have I thought to meet her again like this. Well who cares?! Finally I found her and this time I won't lose her by any chance.

Well I am not  still allowed to get into any relationship. Our PD-nim haven't yet given us the permission to date. But still I will keep her by my side. I will try to control myself and wait for the time when he will allow us to date. That day I will make Yena my date.

But nowadays it is getting harder for me to control myself.
Her voice, her facial expression, her defensive words, her small little act of cuteness and everything is making me fall for her more and more.
Everyday it is feeling like I falling for her more and more and my feelings are getting stronger with time. I really really can't wait to ask her out for a date.
And I hope she accepts me. Though I sometimes doubt whether she will forgive me for leaving her all alone in the past.

Park Jimin don't lose your hope!!

She changed so much in the last 10 years. Her physical features changed a lot during those days but her habits are still the same.

I didn't mean to leave her at that time. It was just because I gave the audition and got selected I have to leave Busan and then completely I got dedicated for my career. I know I shouldn't have left her all of a sudden and I have kept her waiting for me but little did I had any choices left.

Even after I tried so hard to forget her but couldn't. Every now and then her thoughts filled up my mind. That feeling of missing someone though I was  surrounded by so many friends and many other new people.
I saw many other girls who are in fact more beautiful and sexy than her but still she have a different beauty in herself. No one can replace her charm not even all those girls with zero figure.

The day when I found out that she was no one other than my lost Yena, an overwhelming joy filled up my heart. It appeared like a dream. Her eyes, her way of speaking and her few features and the same feeling that I got in presence of her can't be wrong.

That time I chose my career over her without even thinking twice about her but this time I won't repeat the same mistake again. Not at any cost I will lose her again and suffer just the way I did in all those years.

I will make her fall for me again, I will be her same oppa again and be with her. I will do whatever it takes to bring her back to me again.
I will prove my love for her...

But will she get back to me even though I hurted her?? Can I again get back her trust just how she used to do even after I broke her trust??? Can we  have the same relationship even after I left her in the loneliness????

I just want her attention, I just want her to fall for me again, I just want her to feel the same way just like me, I really want her in every way possible...

YENA'S POV:

Today Bangtan have their concert in Seoul.
I reached the place where I was asked to report in time.
I dressed up neatly.
Rather I should say everyday I dress up neatly whenever I come to work. Tying up my hair properly, though I prefer natural make-up but I try to do that in the proper way.

I do my best to look best. Just for him. Just to be his site of attention though it's really hard to get...

But don't ask me why.... Why I want his attention and why I want him to look at me....
Because the answer is not even known to me.
May be because something is there within him for which my heart keeps on saying  he is the one, don't lose him.

May be I am falling for him.

Although there are many other make up artists to do my job but the manager most of the time prefers me to do their make over.
This make me feel happy that they actually likes my work and I have a secured job here.
All the stuffs and my co-workers are very friendly except Jimin but now although it sounds weird but I want to keep this job for Jimin as well.

***********

A/N: Hey love, hope you all are doing well💖
Don't forget to vote, share, and comment🌹

Love,
Park Jinuska❤️