14

Yena's POV:

Being Park Jimin's girlfriend is one of the best thing that can be ever felt. Today it feels like I have got back my happiness. All the pain and ill-treatment towards me was totally worth to all the happiness and joy that I have today.
Firstly, I got back my school crush who was apparently my first love in the form of my boyfriend.
Secondly, he is a successful idol and the heart throb of the millions.
Sometimes when I think about all these things, I can't believe my own fate. I'm really proud of him and consider myself as the luckiest being alive on earth.
But all these sometimes lowers down my self-confidence. I
That time it feels like he is just wasting time by being with me when there are million beautiful girls with zero figure and fair complexion are waiting for him outside.
Well, it's not like I didn't share my inner thoughts and my insecurities to him, even still now I say that he deserves someone better but what makes me feel loved is his response-
"All those sexy chicks have a smoking hot body with a charcoal heart whereas you have a body and a heart which is as pure as silver and as rich as gold. Also I don't think that I need someone better because I already got the best."

Those flattering sweet words does nothing but gives me butterfly sensation at the pit of my stomach whenever I remember them.

Even in his everyday busy schedule he finds out time for me. And it's almost like his habit to visit me with lovely gifts like chocolates or flower bouquet or snacks and juices.
Well, not only this, he infact goes to the busy crowded markets to buy me fruits and vegetables.
I protest this everytime he does this but who listens to whom?
Oneday he infact went to buy the sanitary napkins for me when I was running out of supply and he was so clueless about those stuffs that he ended up buying four to five companies with different sizes not knowing exactly which one I use, well that day he brought me icecream and all those medicines to reduce my cramps. He must have noticed that I was suffering from a terrible cramp without me actually saying that. He also made me hot tomato soup and did everything to make me feel better. He actually did those things for me that day which probably he didn't do before.

I don't know about the other boyfriends, how they behave, how they treat their partners, how they show their love to them. But one thing is for sure, whatever he does for me is something other boyfriends won't do for you that easily.
For me he is the best boyfriend in the world.
And all his love actions does nothing but makes me fall for him more and more with every single day. I love him so much. Nothing in this world can describe this euphoric deep feelings that I have for him.

***************

Third person's POV:

"Aish Jimin someone will find us"
Yena whispered as Jimin caught her and swiftly drag her within just few seconds in the male dressing room when she was passing by that area.

"Nothing will happen baby and stop worrying about the world for a bit and let me just enjoy the moment for a bit"
Jimin replied in deep husky voice. It was evident that he was desperate to get some love from his beloved girl afterall it boosts up his energy even after the heavy workouts and hard practise session.

But Jimin what if-mmph"
He shut her mouth with his lips.
His kiss was slow but strong full of passion and love. Well that was nothing unnatural because they always do that at least for three to four times a day, even in their workplace whenever they get the scope. But still the kiss doesn't fail to bring the butterfly sensation in their stomachs irrespective of the number of times they do that.

Yena is pinned against the wall with Jimin stuck against her body. Her legs were feeling numb and she mentally thank her boyfriend for holding her tightly against the wall with his strong arms.