17

Third person's POV:

Jimin was checking the dining table for the last time, to see whether he had arranged everything properly or not.

Soon his girlfriend appeared with a cute smile, wearing the pajama set which Jimin placed neatly on her bed to wear tonight.

Jimin looked at her, more likely stared at her with the parted lips and amazed expression.

Yena's hair was still damp. Her shoulders were wet due to the wet messy curls resting on her shoulder blades. In conclusion, she was looking damn sexy.
Afterall girl's beauty increases five times with the damp messy hair.

Jimin was mesmerized by the view in front of him. He was so lost in his own world that he didn't even notice that she was now standing right in front of him.

Yena without any hesitation kissed his lips softly. Jimin snapped back into the reality. Her sudden action caught the boy off-guard. But soon he kissed her back. Yena pulled away from the kiss.

"Wh-what happen-" Yena cut off Jimin as she hugged the boy tightly and dearly, and then she said "thank you for everything Jimin."
But Jimin instead of saying anything in return, he was just enjoying the moment. Her warm, soft body and her sweet addicting odour.

In her arms he felt like heaven. Soon he wrapped his arms around her body, hugging her back and buried his head in her hair, enjoying the fruity smell of her body.

But little did they know that all these were apparently turning on Jimin.

Damn these creepy hormones!!
Jimin cursed his own hormones.

Soon their moments were interrupted when Yena felt something against her abdomen, which she never felt before. It was as if that thing was poking her abdomen.

And unfortunately, that "thing" was none other than Jimin's hard member, poking our of her pants.

Yena was shocked and Jimin was embarrassed. He mentally kicked himself for this. He soon covered his hard member with his hands and Yena just looked away as if she saw nothing.

He cleared his throat and said, "So-sorry"
He cursed himself for stammering at this point.

Yena soon changed the topic,
"Jimin I'm hungry, let's eat." She said with an awkward smile and took her seat at the dining table.

Jimin felt as if he was facing the most embarrassing situation of his life. He slightly nodded his head and took his seat just opposite to Yena.

While having their dinner, they didn't talk to each other like the way they always do.
Yena tried to start the conversation and make the things less awkward, but Jimin would always reply with  only "yes/no" as if he wants to run away from the scene as soon as possible.

At last Yena gives up and then an awkward silence engulfed the couple.

After dinner, when both of them finished their dinner, Jimin quickly took their plates and went to the sink to wash them.

But soon he was stopped by Yena as she grabbed his arm stopping his action.

"What are you doing?"

"Washing the dishes." Jimin replied still averting his gaze.

"Don't." She said in a stern voice.

"Huh?!"

"I said don't wash the dishes Jimin, I will do it tomorrow."

"But-"

"No buts" Yena interrupted him with a stern look on her face.