4

YENA'S POV:-

Oh Gaawd!!

He is looking extremely hot in that condition...

His abs are clearly visible through that thin white t-shirt. Proving the fact that he not only have the handsome looks but also a well toned muscular body to make a girl go crazy.

I mean yes I cant deny the fact that I am a bit impressed by his sexy looks.

His sweaty body is making me feel hot in that air conditioned room...

-_-;

* ahem ahem *

Suddenly he cleared his throat and soon I realised that I was drooling over his body in this whole time. I was caught red handed. I can feel him smirking.

Ughh!!! He is so fucking irritating. He have done this intentionally and I easily let his intention to get fulfilled.

Why?

Why am I so dumb?!

As usual my face got heated may be leaving a pink shade on my cheeks.
Again that so called blush appeared in my cheeks.

I looked down. Beside me Maya broke the awkward silence. Thanks to maya for this.

"Jimin oppa meet her, she is the new make-up artist of bighit family. Her name is Kim Yena. And unni this is Park Jimin, the last member of BTS that was left to be introduced. Umm you two talk for a bit... I am just coming. So excuse me," and then she left as soon as she received a call from the office leaving me and Jimin alone in this room.

Oh fuck!! No Maya you can't do this to me... you can't leave me and Jimin alone in this room!!!

By the way, if you are wondering,  Maya is two years younger than me, she is the youngest stuff of this company.

And also we had already met with the rest of the member of BTS but they were a bit busy in their practice session so we didn't disturbed them much. But yes they all are very gentleman. Unlike Jimin they don't have the perverted spirit within them... I should rather say that they were a bit shy around me especially Jungkook but Namjoon was just cool around me... all this eventually vanished as soon as we all became friends... I really felt comfortable around them.

Let's get back to where we were earlier.

I continued soon after Maya left the room,"Hello Mr. Park Jimin!! Nice to meet you. I am the new stuff of this company so please take care of me." With that I bowed a little in front of him respectfully. To be honest I was just pretending to be respectful, due to the fact that he is one of my co-workers...

I was hoping this time he won't do anything that could make me fall into the embarrassing situation again. But no I was totally wrong. He again made me fall into the embarrassing situationeven if I don't want to.

He walked closer to me. He bent closer to my face making me fell that our faces are only few inches apart from each other with his foot only one step away from mine.

I raised my head only to find him taking a clear look of my face. I can feel his hot steamy breathe on my face. He tilted his face a bit and then in his husky tone he spoke,

"Welcome to our Bighit family, hope we had a good time and good relation with each other. And also don't worry Bangtan and the entire company will surely take a great care of you Jellybean."

And a wave of happy old memories crashed in my mind.
He said the name 'Jellybean' in almost like a whispering manner.
But wait!! Did I hear him correct??

My eyes got widened at the nickname with which he just referred me just now.

No that can't be. He can't be that same boy. There are hundreds of people in this world with the same name and even with the same surname and he is just one of them...

He is not my childhood crush. He is not the same old Jimin. He can't be.

They looks so different from each other. He used to wear specks and his face was a little pluffy unlike this angular chiseled face.

No no I should ask him about this.

But why he called me by that name. Perhaps he knows my crush where is he right now and from him he heard this name and that's why he called me.
I should ask him.

But before I could say anything to him he left me alone in that room. Completely dumbfounded.

"See you soon Yena-ah." That was the only thing left from his mouth before leaving.

After ten minutes, after I have processed everything clearly, I left the room, the building after taking the leave.

But still now I can't believe in what name he called me previously.

Jellybean

That is the name only used by Jimin, my childhood crush who left me all alone in my childhood after making me fall for him completely, only he  gave me that nickname.

Even on my bed, when I closed my eyes,

The only thing that came on my mind is his chieseled face...

his small eyes,

his plumpy lips curved up into a sexy smirk,

his voice,

And his name,

Park Jimin

Park Jimin

Park Jimin

Park Jimin

...

********

Vote|| comment|| share🌹

Love,
Park Jinuska❤️