6

I ordered my coffee and some snacks along with it and headed towards one of those empty chairs.

But before I could reach the table, Maya sent me a message to notify me the address where I need to reach on time.

I walked to the table, still my eyes focused on my phone screen.
And again,
I bumped into a rock hard chested guy.
Yes a guy because it is not possible for a girl to have a rock hard chest like this.
And
This is my life.

(ب_ب)

Everyday someone have to be there to destroy my sweet day.

And the most worst part of the accident was that I dropped my soulmate!!
My precious phone~

I quickly picked up my phone, rubbed it gently against my hoodie and made sure that nothing happened to my phone.

Thank God, fortunately everything is fine with my phone.

"Hey, you love your phone so much that you forgot everything about manners??"

I shot the person a death glare. But actually I couldn't because he was wearing sunglasses with a mask on his face.

How dare he!?

"Hey, you also bumped on me and my head hurts like hell for your rock hard chest. Moreover you dropped my phone, so if you are so sincere about manners then you should be the one to say 'sorry' in the first place not me, ok?!"

"Oh really?!"

"Yes" I replied in a stern voice.

He quickly removed his sunglasses and then said,
"I have never met a girl like you before, who fought back against a handsome boy like me, you know its kinda attracting!!"
He winked at me.

My face got heated up soon by his words.

But the most important thing here is that I know this voice...
I have heard this voice before...
Those eyes, they are so familiar.

Oh no!! This is PARK JIMIN!!

Why?? Just why I always have to bump into this man??

He put his hand in his side pocket of his pants and then removes his mask. He leaned over a little on my face and said,
"Someone here is blushing."

"Shut up, idiot."
He grinned at my reply.

I walked away from that jerk and then I took a sit on that empty table, ignoring his expression.

Jimin followed me and sat in the chair just opposite to me at the same table.

I gave him a surprised expression at his act.

"Yah, don't give me that expression as if you have seen a ghost. Girls die to meet me and I am here sitting in front of you, feel lucky for this."

"Correction, feel unlucky for this." I replied with a cheeky smile.

Although I did not mean to say this and hurt his ego. I really appreciate his handsome countenance but right now it's better to hide this.

"Oh really, then don't end up falling for me again."

Again?! Did I fall for him before?!

I wanted to ask about this!! What he is blabbering from yesterday!!

Those are making him a mysterious person... Something is wrong somewhere

"Before?! What do you mean by before?"

After thinking for a while finally he answered,
"I said before because I thought you know BTS and also a fan of us and many girls fall for me by seeing my handsome face and my dance moves... And I thought you are one of them, that's why I said before."

But his reply was not so satisfying...he is hiding something!! Something is wrong about him... He is a man full of mistery... I will have to solve this mistery somehow or the other and find out what he is hiding from me.

"Ohh!!" I replied. "But unfortunately I am not the part of your fans and I never fell for you before, and I won't fall for you in future as well."

"Let's see, we had just started our journey together, who knows may be we end up together, like a happy couple, or like a happy married couple."

With that he leaned his back against his chair as if already fantasizing in his mind our future together.

I was totally shocked at his words, I was about to spit him back but before that,
"Your order ma'am."
And he placed my order on my table.

"Thank you!"

With that he left us alone again.

"Won't you share??" He asked me with a puppy like eyes. His expression was like a small boy asking for candy from his mother.

I just wanna squeeze his cheeks right now for being so cute!!
No what am I even thinking of?
Control Yena,control!!

I called the waiter again and order another coffee for him and he grinned at my action.

I took a sip of my coffee and looked out of the window.

"I guess you will be there to do our make up. This is gonna be your first day right?"

I hummed as a response. I lazily shifted my eyeballs from the window to his face only to find him already staring at my face.
I could not make out what he was actually thinking about. His eyes are unreadable. We shared eye contact for half minute. But something was telling me that he is a good human. He is not fake. His eyes, his smiles, his voice and everything. He is staring at me but I was not feeling uncomfortable, not at all. Rather I want him to look at me more, I don't want this to end, I just want to stop the time and stay like this forever. I want him to look at me like this again and again.

But eyeballs automatically looked away and he removed his gaze. I mentally cursed myself for this.

He cleared his throat and continued,
"I will get going, see you in the evening."
And with that he left.

"YAHHH!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE COFFEE THAT I ORDERED FOR YOU!!" I shouted at him.

"YOU HAVE IT!!! BYEEE." He shouted back while waving his hand at me.

Aishhh!! This boy... I wanted him to stay and spend more time with me but he left.

It's strange!! I should feel happy for he just left, instead I am feeling sad. As if I am already missing him.

Wait what?! Did I just say that I am missing him?! Am I missing Park Jimin??

********

A/N: hopefully you enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and share🌹

Love,
Park Jinuska❤️