Chapter 13

Two Old Faces; One Truth

Adam's POV

After the whole ordeal with Meagan. Joseph been very loyal. He comes home after work, or school. Cooks sometimes cleans. We do fifty-fifty in the house that's how you always keep it clean. He haven't spoken to me in a while and that's wired because just a couple of days ago he was a happy go lucky type of guy. What's up now?

I found him in the living room, I was about to go talk to him when the door bell rung. I hope it's not Meagan, please don't let it be here. Instead of Meagan-which is not it was Shane and Eddie.

"Which what I do the pleasure too, fellas?" I said hugging Shane and then Eddie.

"What's up Adam, how's it been buddy?" Shane said.

"Everything's good was about to watch some movies. Wanna stay over tonight, we can chill like we use too."

"Yeah, like we use to do back in high school right." Shane said.

Shane, Eddie and I go way back, like way back in time. Our mothers knew each other. My mom knew their mom for a long time, maybe even before we were conceive. You can just say that we're brothers at birth.

"Yo, what's up with mm what's her name Meagan?" Shane said.

"What about Meagan?" Joseph step out of the living room.

"Nothing." Shane said looking at me side way muttering 'he was here, and you didn't tell me'

"What about Meagan?" Joseph ask again this time stepping up to Shane's face, which was pointless because Shane was taller, but you get my point.

"Look, Jo, your girl is a freak." Joseph walked up to Shane and stared at him in the eyes. Great, challenge the football player in a small room not a good idea.

"Why you have my girl name in your month, Shane." Joseph was pissed.

"What you don't know?" Shane asked. "I've been with her way before you started with her." He said.

"What?" Joseph raised his hand.

"Wow, your with her too?" This from Eddie.

"Hold the chicken. You both are with Meagan." I said.

"Yeah, right after she started with Jo, she went to me but I guess that wasn't enough that she went after Shane." Eddie said.

"That bitch." Joseph said walking out the room and into the living room. All hell is about to break lose, and I'm not going to be the one cleaning after it either.

"Are you guys sure?" I ask both of them with concern.

"Yeah, positive." They both said.

Yep, I was right hell is breaking alright.

We walked in the living room just when Joseph was saying "Came, please I want some. Don't worry about Adam his sleeping right now."

Yeah, that would came that worm get here in 3.5 seconds. Don't put me in the conversation. Yeah this is going to be good she thinks she's going to get laid. I wonder what excuse she's going to have. I beat she's going to blame me. I hate when people blame other people for their own downfall, like what do I have to do with that oh right you just want to take someone with you not me honey. This boat is yours alone to sail to someone else and make their life bad.

Even though Joseph is not with her, this would probably concluded what he thought about her. That she's been cheating on him since the start. That's just mess up. Why not brake up and move on, no people are so cruel to other people that they prefer to cheat and not be alone. That's where insecurity are born within people that are or were cheated on.