Chapter 17

Feelings I Thought I Never Had Are Rising

Shane's POV

Me and Eddie are at a line in the movie theaters. Don't really know what we are going to watch but anything is good right now. We got to the counter and ask for two tickets to God's Not Dead. We made our way to other counter to buy popcorn, candy and soda. 

We were making our way to the door when Eddie said that he needed to use the bathroom giving me his soda and put his pop corn on top of mines. I slowly put surely made my way to our seats and found two that wasn't neither to close to the screen nor to far from it. Putting my soda on the cup holding and grabbing his before it fell to the ground. If It did then I could share with him. The theaters got dark, signaling that the movie was about to start. I looked to the door but it showed no sign of opening and showing Eddie.

Did he regret coming on this date with me? He was the one that ask me out in the first place and now I'm sitting here looking stupid. The credits was about to be over when someone ask for some popcorn. Making me jump a little and I looked over and saw that Eddie was standing right next to me smiling.

"Yeah, right here." I pass his popcorn and then his soda. Which I thought by this time we would of been sharing. I guess some other time. We settle down to watch the movie. Have way in the movie I was crying. What? I'm a softy at heart, and yes I do believe in God. Got something about that well you can shove it.

At almost the ending I heard sniffing. I looked over and saw Eddie crying. Well I thought it would only be me, I guess the movie touch him too. The end credits were running. Everybody got up and was walking out of the theaters. Some was crying, some was happy. Me, if I don't get out of here my water works are about to start. The movie ended, and we made our way to the food court with so much food choices we ended up eating Chinese instead. It was a great date, we got alone pretty good to say the least.

I learned that he had two younger brothers, unlike me, I had five younger brothers. Yeah, it was war war ten in my house and me being the oldest I was always getting in trouble for my brothers but hey, If I didn't do it then who will. His two younger brothers name were Travis and John. They both still lived with their parents but our saving to move away.

We were in a deep conversation about exs that both our phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it say Adam name flashing. I'm wondering why is he calling. So I pick up.

"What's up Adam?" I said

"Hey, have you heard anything from Joseph. He went out again after we got home and he haven't return nor answer his phone." He said in one breathe.

"No, I haven't heard anything from him." I told him picking up something in his voice. "Why what's wrong?"

"I don't know but something is wrong."

"We'll be there in ten." I said hanging up the phone.

"We have to go, sorry Eddie to cut the date short but something happened to Joseph." I said getting up and picking up my things. Eddie did the same. As I was walking away I was praying to God that Joseph was OK and that this was a misunderstanding.

Adam's POV

If Shane and Eddie haven't heard anything from Joseph, and Joseph phone is off then something really bad happen to him. Or I'm over reacting for nothing and his with Meagan. So I proceeded on calling Meagan house number. A lady answer the phone.