Part 1

Christina'sPOV:

Im not ready for a new life here. Ive lived in New York all my life, and now I move here. To chino hills. Its like all for nothing because Im starting my senior year now, and soon enough ill graduate and leave back to New York for college. I blame this on my dad. Him and my mom got divorced and he decided to move all the way across the country with his new wife, knowing my mom couldnt handle all three of us girls alone. I have two little sisters. Ivette, shes 14 and Belinda, shes 10. So of course they sent me away. Fuck. My dads new wife is a pain in the ass. I mean shes nice, but shes too fucking nice. She wants me to fit in so bad, and love the hills sooo bad. Never going to happen. Summer just started and my dad insist on me making new friends. Ugh. Anyways my step mom insist on us going to get our nails done, with her best friend and daughter.

We got into my stepmoms range rover, and headed to nail salon.

We walked in and saw two people there waiting for us. The daughter was really pretty. She looked like one of those rich white girls who get everything they want. Seems cool though.

"Hola muñeca!" My step mom said and kissed her friend and friends daughter "this is my baby Chrissy, Christina this is my best friend Carmen, and her daughter Kimberly" my step mom said

"Hey" I said and smiled

I walked to the acrylic gel side with Kimberly to pick our colors.

"So how are you liking the hills" she asked
"I'm chilling, I have no friends here nothing" I said and laughed
"Girl, you're about to. Come to this party with me tonight !" She said and smiled hoping I'd say yes
"I'll see I have to ask my dad and stuff" I said " but probably, give me your number" I said
"You better fucking come. Its always lit. Its Isabella morris party. Everyone's going. Even some college guys." She said putting her number in my phone
"Alright I'll see" I said and smiled

We finished getting our nails done. Super cute. I got mine white and coffin. We went to grab a bite after then went home. I just chilled in the house for a couple hours Tull Kimberly texted me.

😇kim; Did you ask ?!
😍Christina; Not yet ..
😇; girl come on ask ! Its almost 8, we're pulling up at 10 if we go. And if you can get a bottle please do! Its BYOB.
😍; LOL okay

I went to ask my dad and he was okay with it bc they like the ideas of me making friends.

I went into our bar and grabbed two sealed bottles. Nice.

Then went upstairs to get ready.

I wore some white ripped jeans, with a black crop top, black jean jacket, and my white vans. I decided to do bold makeup. A bold lip and stuff.

We got to the party and I was so new to this. I had the two bottles in my hand and decided to put them in the kitchen.

"Bitch no, those are ours" Kim said
I was kind of confused

Kim left to go say hey to some friends and stuff. I just stood there guarding the alcohol. I decided to pour myself a cup. I mixed it with orange juice. Nice. 

I looked around and saw a group of guys looking over at me. I ignored them them and looked the opposite way.

"Can I get some" a tall lengthy light skin said
"Yeah sure" I said and stepped aside
He poured some into a cup and some orange juice as well
"Are you like new or older or something, I've never seen you around here" he said
"I'm new I just moved here a week ago. My name is Chridtina" I said and smiled at him
"I'm lamelo but you can call me melo" he said
I nodded and smiled
"Want to meet some of my friends" he said
"Sure"
We walked over to a group of people. And he started listing out names.
"These are my friends, Brenna, Russ, Jay, Eli, Ashley, and then my brother Liangelo" he said "guys this is Christina she's new to chino Hill's"
"Nice to meet you guys" I said and smiled
"Oh you're bad bad" eli said
I laughed. "Thanks"

Lamelos brother kept starring. He's cute. I love his smile. Too bad I'm not looking for anything, and he's probably a player anyways. I quickly looked away. They talked to me a little, and I mostly just stood there just listening to their conversation.

The song unforgettable by French Montana came on. My jam.

"Oh I love this song" I said outloud. I didn't mean to, the alcohol was just getting to me.
"Let's dance" liangelo said
I nodded

We moved to the middle of the dance floor and started dancing. He still had his cup in his hand. I was dancing all sexy. I turned around and grined on him. "Damn" he whispered in my ear

"And you are unforgettable.. I need to get you alone" He sang and grabbed my hand in the air while I grined on him.

The song finished and we looked st each other.
"You're so fucking pretty dude" he said and bit his lip
I didn't wanna lead him on because I knew he was drunk and as was I.
"Another drink" I said and winked

I poured us some drinks and we walked back to his friends.

Kim was there too.

"I was looking for you bitch" she said and laughed. Then continued talking.

It was almost 4 in the morning and I decided to tell Maddy it was time to go. We called and uber and started to head out.

"Woah wait let me get your number" gelo said before letting me leave
"I don't give my number away like that, sorry" I said and walked off.

Like I said I'm not up for that. And I know he's a dog.

We arrived at my house since my parents are more chill than Kim's and my parents were already sleep. We ended up knocking out instantly.

What a night.