Part 27

It was the day of Liangelo's birthday party. I was really nervous and stuff. His actual birthday isn't until tomorrow. Today his brothers are going to take him out supposedly but just take him to the club where the party is. I had a lot of errands and stuff to run and I had to be at the club before 10, because I told everyone to be there before 11.

*****

I was finally getting ready to head to the club. I showered and did my hair, I decided I was going to wear it straight in a middle part. I wore a black body con dress with gold hoops and some gold lace up heals. I did golden makeup, and wore lipgloss. I looked like a bad bitch. I grabbed my black ysl cross body bag and made sure to put the box with Liangelo's key of his new car. I put it in a black box with a gold bow on it. I ubered to the club and finally got there. Surprisingly there were already people there. I went in and made sure everything was perfect. I was of course nervous. I texted Lonzo.

Christina: hey what're you guys doing.
Lonzo: we getting ready. He's clueless don't worry.
Christina: okay lmk when you're almost here
Lonzo; I will relax.

I waited around and drank a drink. I was saying hi to everyone and stuff. Denise was there and everyone thankfully. I saw Jaden with a group of guys and girls. I guess Liangelo's old team mates from UCLA. I didn't invite her, but of course she's here. It made me even more nervous.

I got a text from Lonzo.

Lonzo: we 3 minutes away.

I grabbed the mic and told everyone he was almost here. Everyone gathered to the door. First melo walked in and then Lonzo. And finally Liangelo.

"SURPRISE" everyone yelled

Gold balloons, and confetti flew everywhere, and music played.

He looked so surprised and happy. He started dapping his friends up and saying hey to everyone. He grabbed my waist and hugged me, then kissed me.

"Baby you're crazy" he said and smiled "thank you I love it" he said kissed me over and over again.
"I love you more baby, happy birthday" I said and kissed him back.

He finished saying hi to everyone and stuff. He got to Jadens little crew, he rapped the guys up and hugged the girls. Because that's just polite. He hugged her but it was an awkward hug. It's like he didn't want to, but he had to.

He walked back to me and we walked hand in hand to the vip table where all his brothers and our close friends were.

"You look fucking good" he said and touched my ass
I smiled and rolled my eyes sarcastically

A bottle girl came and poured everyone a drink.

Lonzo, melo, and Liangelo all laughed at the same time.

"I still can't believe you got them bad ass bitches to serve drinks to your nigga" Lonzo said
I shrugged "they're working, I'm not worried about that"
"She's a keeper" Liangelo said

Everyone started dancing and getting lit. I knew Liangelo was having a lot of fun which is all I was worried about.

I wanted to do the cake and the car before people started to get shit faced.

I got on the stage and grabbed the mic.

"Hey guys" I said and smiled "so thanks for coming, I know it was super last minute, but Lonzo, Melo, and I wanted to do this for Liangelo." I said
"That was all you, take your credit" Lonzo yelled
I smiled, I grabbed my hand out so Liangelo can come up to the stage too.
"I was not expecting this at all, thank you guys so much, especially you baby thank you thank you. Made my 21st real lit. And I didn't even need to buy my own alcohol. I love you" he said
I hugged him
They brought the cake out and we sang happy birthday.
"before we go back to getting shit faced. I have another surprise for you. I hope you love it, your brother helped me pick it out so blame him if it's ugly. But I just wanna show you, I appreciate you, and I love you so much." I said, and handed him the box
He opened it and saw it was a key "oh fuck nooooo way baby you did not" he said
Lonzo Drove the car into the middle of the dance floor.
"Oh shit, hell yeah bro" Liangelo said and ran to the car
He was really happy which made me even more happy. He got in the car and stuff.

Everyone started dancing again and drinking and just having fun which was great. Mission accomplished.

"Baby, you bought me a car" Liangelo said and hugged me "I don't even know what to say mamas, I love you"
"Do you like it" I asked and smiled
"Like it ? I love it. You're fucking amazing" he said
"Good" i said and smiled

*****

It was 3am and the night was coming to an end. Liangelowas drunk but not super drunk.

"are you spending the night" I asked Liangelo
"Hell yeah, I'm fucking your shit up tonight" he said and laughed with his friends
I rolled my eyes
"let's go then" I said
He dapped up his friends and his brothers. Everyone basically left, it was just them.

We got in our Uber and headed to my apartment. Liangelo laid down on the bed "come here" he said
"No stay" I said and ran to my makeup room. I had a cute lingerie set picked out for him tonight. Since it's his birthday. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and put it on. I put on my black silk rob and walked to the room.

He looked at me "oh hell yeah, take that shit off" he said and took my rob off. His mouth dropped.

"this is the best night of my life" he said and grabbed me. He threw me on the bed and got in between my legs.

wow.