Part 5

Gelo dropped me off at home, and i quickly showered and changed into some casual but cute clothes to go with him to run errands.

He later picked me up and we went to go run his errands and his interviews and stuff. I kinda just went there for support but it was fun. While we were in the car going back to chino hills from LA one of my friends from instagram DM'D me.

@therealkarlaj: hey love! KB and I are engaged !!! Idk if you heard lol. But im having a little engagement dinner next weekend. Id love it if you were there. :) ill text u more details bb.

"Thats so cute. One of my close friends and her boyfriend are now engaged" i said
Gelo smiled "and you wanted to say that out loud why"
I rolled my eyes.
He laughed and held my hand.
"The draft is on friday..." He said
"Are you nervous" i asked
"I mean yea im scared i wont get picked and then like what am i gonna do likr whats next" he said
"Well i think youre gonna get picked. I feel it in my heart you are" i said
He smiled. "Hopefully"
"What team would you love to be on" i asked
"Mm i mean of course the lakers. But i know they wont pick me i already talked to them. They dont like the idea of like brothers on the team." He said "so probably oklahoma city or golden state warriors" he said
I nodded. "So no matter what youre leaving" i said kinda sad
He looked at me "yeah but once youre done with school you can come with me" he said

I didnt say anything because i honestly have no idea if id go. I really wanna be with him and stuff but like idk.

"The draft is in New York this year. Youre coming right" he said
I nodded "if you want me to"
"Of course" he said

We pulled up to my house and i was getting out the car. "Bye baby" he said and gave me a kiss
I kissed back "bye baby ill text you"

He pulled out the drive way and headed home. I walked inside and went straight to take a bath.

Liangelo texted me but i didnt even answer. I dont know whats going on, im just getting cold feet.

I texted Karla and basically told her everything. Its a lot of commitment and i dont know if im ready for it yet. Especially if he leaves... Thats like going to consist of moving in together and stuff im scared of. Besides no one knows we are together..

She told me to wait it out and see where he gets drafted to and everything. Then have a talk with him and see what his plan is and if mine matches. Besides i dont wanna rush anything.

* * * * *

We landed in New York for the draft. I think I was just as nervous as Gelo was if not more. Everyone was here supporting him, his brothers, his parents, his friends. It was so nice, he has such a big support system.

Nobody here really knows we are sorta dating. Not even his brothers. Im literally here as one of his friends along with everyone else.

We arrived at the hotel and I was rooming with Gelo but like no one really picked up on it. We went to the room and literally just slept. Then after we were going to dinner with everyone. He was sleeping while i scrolled through insta and stuff. His phone started vibrating.

Jadyn😍❤ wants to facetime

Are you kidding me.

The facetime called ended and she texted him three times.

I am not one to go through guys phones, but with gelo like he knows how i feel about trust and stuff. What the fuck. I unlocked his phone. He let me add my finger print. I went to the messages she sent him.

sorry baby i was sleep
omg draft day tomorrow, goodluck 😘
text me when u can !!

I scrolled up to see what he said to her.