Part 26

I landed back in LA. Finally all done with my apartment and my trips for a good couple weeks. I've been traveling so much. I hadn't seen Liangelo in a couple weeks. He texted me every day and called me every night. We are doing really good ever since he came to visit me in Miami. We aren't dating though. We are just doing us. When we put a title to our relationship we always end up hurting each other's feelings. We will eventually, but right now I like this.

I was unpacking all my stuff from like 3 weeks of travel. I had so much laundry to do and leaning. Liangelo's birthday is coming up this weekend. I want to throw him a birthday bash. His big 21. He needs to get lit. I obviously need his brothers help and stuff because it's super last minute. But I wanna do it.

Liangelo Ball wants to FaceTime ...

"Hey baby" he said
"Hey" I said "where are you"
He turned the camera and showed me the basketball court
"Oh okay, you're gonna be there all day huh" I said
"Yeah" he said kinda sad "my dads been killer these last couple weeks, but don't worry I'm not leaving this gym and if I do it's to your crib"
"I know babe, you don't have to tell me, I trust you" I said
He smiled.
"Aight ms thing I'll call you when I get home" he said
"Okay, I love you" I said
"I love you more mamas. I'll see you" he said

He's so cute.

I texted melo and lonzo to see if they were down to help me.

Christina: hey punks, I'm tryna throw a hugee bash for your brothers 21st. Help meeeeee ?????? Please :)
Lonzo: no
Melo: no
Christina: fuck y'all
Lonzo: lmaoooo sikenah. We will. No worries.
Christina: I wanna get him another car 🥴
Melo: a car?!
Lonzo: you finna spend all that bread on that mothafucka
Melo: are y'all dating
Christina: no.. but we are doing really good. And I'm just happy with him. So I wanna spend a buck. No problem.
Lonzo: mmm iight bet. He got 2 cars already but he been saying he wants an Audi. It's sleek and something he don't have. It's like an everyday car.
Melo: oh yeah he'd fuck with that
Christina: can you guys come with me?
Melo: I have basketball, I'm with him right now.
Lonzo: lets go today around noon I'm free
Christina: Okay!!! Yay!!! Thanks guys. Zo I'll pick you up
Lonzo: no no no I'm driving
Christina: whatever.

I got up really fast and started to get ready. It was like 10 am so I had to rush. I showered fast and changed into some biker shorts and a black T-shirt with my black and white vans. My hair was in a too knot, I put on some hoops to make it look better and got my ysl mini book bag.

I went to pick up Lonzo, of course he wanted to drive. We drove to the dealership. I saw soo many Audi's I didn't even know where to start.

"Oh shit" Lonzo said and walked over to a car
"it's nice" I said
"He's fuck with this, Audi R8." He said and got inside "$214,995, ahhh my heart it gives me heart burn."
"Shut up that's like one basketball game for you" I said
"And one makeup Instagram picture for you" he said and laughed
I flicked him off.

We talked to the sales representative. I decided on the Audi R8, Lonzo had some things added to it. In total it was $314,708. I chose the all black, and Lonzo had them add gold rims and some other stuff. I paid for it and we headed back home. We couldn't take it home because of the additions, but it should be ready by the party. I dropped Lonzo off, and went to run some other errands for the party. I had to go meet the party planner and stuff. We walked through everything and all the prices, in total the party was going to cost a little under 24k. I know it's a lot of money but I genuinely wanna do this for him. I paid her and then she was in charge of the rest.

I headed back home. I texted Liangelo to see if he was going to come over tonight.

Christina: hey, are you coming over tonight :(
Liangelo; yeah baby, I'm omw
Christina: yay!
Liangelo: want something to eat, im getting In-N-Out I'm hungry af
Christina: No baby, I ate. Just hurry and get here.
Liangelo: Okay, ill see you soon.