Part 38

A few weeks later

This week is full of events for me and Liangelo. I have my maternity shoot, and Denise insisted on throwing a baby shower this weekend. I'm excited. I haven't really seen Liangelo too much though, he's been really busy with laker stuff. It sucks but it's fine. We have my maternity shoot scheduled for tonight. It's late night since that's all Liangelo could do. I like the vibe the photographer is going for. Very aesthetic and clean. All of the pictures will be in black and white.

I was currently getting ready for my shoot. Denise was here, and so was Ashley, and Kaliah, and all the makeup artists and hair stylists. My outfit was very casual and stuff. I began taking some pictures by myself since LiAngelo wasn't here yet.

"very beautiful baby I love it" LiAngelo said walking up to me. He pecked my lips and smiled.

We took some pictures together and stuff. It was great.

"They're all so good" Denise said looking at the pictures with the photographer
I smiled.

I checked my phone. It was already almost 10pm. My  feet were pretty swollen. I was glad it was over actually. I was exhausted. I walked to the bathroom to take all my makeup off. I sat down on the chair where the vanity was, and took my makeup wipes. Liangelo was currently devouring his food. He was so hungry. I heard a vibration so I looked around. It was liangelo's phone. I went to grab it. It was Lonzo. He probably is being stupid. I went to see what he said.

Lonzo Ball: hm I don't know Gelo. You fucked up bro. Shorty isn't even bad. You got a whole family to think about now. I say just forget about it and try to live happy with Christina.

Woah what is Lonzo talking about. I felt a tear drop. I'm already sensitive so. I walked to where Liangelo was, and handed him his phone.

"what did you do LiAngelo?" I asked
"What" he said putting his burger down "what are you talking about"
"The girl just who is she" I ask
He sighed got up "her name is Jessie I think, or honestly I don't even know. It was a mistake I don't know what I was thinking. I -" he said before I cut him off
"did you have sex with her?" I asked
"Christina come on" he said
"Did you" I asked
He nodded
I sighed and walked to the bedroom. Tears came coming down quickly. I didn't wanna break down. I grabbed my shit case and started putting my stuff in it.
"Babe please stop no" he said grabbing my clothes and putting it back
I grabbed my keys and walked out. I got into the car and drove off. I honestly have no idea where I'm even going. But here's the thing, I'm tired of this back and forth stuff with LiAngelo. I don't wanna do it anymore.
I grabbed my phone and looked for someone to call. Yet I had no to call. I drove to my old apartment. I parked my car and went inside. I locked the door and cried. Oh my god what am I supposed to now. LiAngelo was blowing my phone up. I'm done I can't do this anymore. I'm done with LiAngelo motherfucking Ball for good.