Part 19

I woke up and Gelo wasn't next to me. I looked at my phone and saw he texted me around 6 am.

Liangelo Ball: good morning baby, I went to the gym with my brothers. Let's have lunch today. Let me know where you're at later, so we can meet up. I love you and have a good day.

Hes so sweet. I texted back and told him I loved him. Today I had a few meetings and some stuff I wanted to get done.

******

I got out my car and walked to tropical smoothie. Liangelo and I were getting lunch together. I was currently on a little break from all the long meetings and stuff. I had a lot of new exciting things coming up with my life and my platform. I'm so excited.

"Hey baby" Liangelo said getting up to give me a kiss
"Hi my love, how was practice" I said kissing him back
"Good good, I'm excited for the season to start" he said "what about you what you do today"
"I've been in meetings literally all day" I said "I'm really excited"
He smiled "what's new"
"Well I have a really exciting trip planned" I said
"Where, and when?" He asked eating his food
"I'm going to New York for the Latin Music Awards " I said "Maggie thinks it'll be great exposure to the Latin community since I'm Cuban and stuff" I said
He nodded "She's right, when are you going?"
"I leave on tomorrow night actually for a week" I said "they want me to do some other things too"
"That's exciting baby" he said and smiled "I'm happy for you"
"Thanks bebé" I said

We finished having our lunch and then parted ways because he still had some stuff to do. As did I.

I went to a few stores like the mall and Sephora and stuff to get some things for my trip. I'm so excited.

After I was done with my day I went to my apartment. I was supposed to go to Liangelo's but he still wasn't home, so I decided to just stay in tonight. I took a picture for insta before I got ready for my bed.

@christinadiaz: You know the vibes💋

@user1: mad pretty
@user2: so pretty!
@user3: First
@melo: and I opp- 👀
@gelo: my goddess 🥴😍
@user4: she iight jaden was better @gelo
@lunay: hermosa 😍
@beckyg: Bella🥴😍 me muero
@christinadiaz: thank you baby❤️ @gelo
@christinadiaz: NO 🧢 @melo
@christinadiaz: Gracias 🤩 @lunay
@christinadiaz: @beckyg te amo ❤️❤️❤️
see 12789 comments ...

I knew that Liangelo probably wouldn't be too happy that I even responded to Lunay, but I was being nice. I hope he doesn't even notice. I got a text from Liangelo, but thankfully it wasn't about the comment.

Liangelo Ball: Come to my game tomorrow night before you leave ?
Christina Diaz: of course baby !!
Liangelo Ball: Perfect. I'll see you tomorrow then. Goodnight baby.

With that being said.. I got ready to knock out for the night since it was a long afternoon, and I had a lot going on tomorrow.