Part 21

8:00am

I woke up to the bright sunlight coming in through the windows. I instantly remembered Liangelo and got sad again. I rolled over and got on my phone. Still no text. He's probably super hung over. One of my friends Becky G, texted me saying she was coming over to have breakfast.

I started to do my makeup for the day, when I heard a knock on my door. It was room service with a bouquet of roses......

I signed for them, and looked at the card. I was hoping they were from Liangelo, but they weren't. I read the note.

Bienvenido a Nueva York. Disfrútalo hermosa. Ojalá te veo durante tu tiempo aquí.

Besos,
Lunay

I couldn't help but smile. I know it's bad, but no one has ever given me flowers. I took a picture of them and added it to my snap story with the caption "luxury roses ... my favorite ❤️"

While I was taking my picture and being super happy about the roses, Becky walked in

While I was taking my picture and being super happy about the roses, Becky walked in. I wasn't even half way ready.

"Bitchhhh roses, from whooo" she said and sniffed the roses
"Lunay" i said
"Ooooo he's coming tonight" she said and winked
"I have a boyfriend. And tonight where" I asked
"To this party we're going to" she said "and oh yeah how are you guys by the way"
I shrugged "not so good right now I guess." I said and walked to the balcony.
My eyes got kinda teary
"Oh girl, tell me everything over breakfast" she said and hugged me "you look so pretty let me take a picture" she said and stepped back "post it"

I went to my insta and ended up posting it.

@christinadiaz: Something tells me we ain't gonna last baby

comments disabled.

I changed into my fit for the day and left to breakfast with Becky. I kept checking my phone to see if Liangelo would text but he didn't. I guess it's my own fault because I basically told him not to. It just sucks.

*******

I spent the whole day with Becky and her friends and family. I got back to my hotel to get ready for the night, since there was a party going on.

Liangelo still hadn't texted me. But on his Snapchat he was with Jaden and her friends all day. I don't wanna go off and say anything because I wanna see how far he can go. I FaceTimed Ashley to see what she was doing.

"Hey baby" Ashley said
"Hey" I said softly
"What's wrong" she asked
I paused for a second and then just broke down crying.
"Oh my gosh no stop" she said
"I'm just tired you know, like I'm tired of this ongoing cycle with Liangelo. Like I don't wanna do this anymore. He always goes back everytime we have a small argument. I just can't do it anymore. I always have to be the one to pick up his slack. All because I didn't stay for a stupid game he lost. He's gonna go back to that fucking bitch" I said and broke down crying "he's such an ass"
"but baby you don't know that. You don't know if he's just hanging out... don't go off do anything stupid" she said
I shook my head and cried "ash I saw her Snapchat. Stop trying to protect me" I said
She looked at someone. I didn't know anyone was with her.
"It's just melo" she said
I nodded. "Okay I'm sorry to like call like this, I'm just a mess. I'm gonna go shower and stuff, I'm running late. I'll text you, love you" I said and hung up quickly.

I know melo is gonna tell Liangelo. I cried some more. But once I got myself together I showered and got ready for the night.

I changed into a really cute outfit. I beat my face and did my hair.

Becky picked me up in an Uber since of course we were going to drink, we couldn't drive. We got to this really high skyscraper type building. It looked all fancy and what not. We went all the way to the rooftop. There was a decent amount of people. I walked in with Becky and of course she said hi to all her friends and stuff. I was just there. I looked around a little and saw Lunay with some of his friends. I just smiled. I was really feeling this whole party thing.

********

Everyone was drinking and stuff. I was just bored. I decided to head back to the hotel a little early. I called my Uber and headed to the hotel.

I got there and decided to take a bath and just chill. I played some j Cole and just chilled.

I was vibing when I got a text messages from Liangelo. After 2 whole days.

Liangelo Ball: We should talk.
Christina Diaz: I don't get back for another 2 days.
Liangelo Ball: Well it's not really a conversation I'm trying to have on the phone... but I guess then just FaceTime me.
Christina Diaz: Okay.

I got out of the bath and just put a rob on. I called him and her answered right away.

"Hey" he said and smiled slightly
"Hi" I said
"How's New York" he asked
"It's cool." I said
He nodded "Christina you know I love you right"
I nodded
"Good. I just need you to always remember that. No matter what" he said
"Okay, why are you saying that" I asked
He sighed "I've been thinking, and I just don't think we're worth it anymore"
I just paused.
"Like I love you, and you're a goddess and just perfect, but I just think we forgot to be okay without each other because we just love each other so much. And these past couple days I realized that. And I found my happy without you. And I want you to do the same. I genuinely want you happy." He said
"okay" I said and smiled
"What? That's it? Just okay?" He said kinda mad
I nodded. "I have to go I have to change and stuff. But I'm happy for whatever it is you found the two nights you went out to the club with Jaden. Props to you. Good luck with every Liangelo honestly. Take care okay." I said and hung up

I was really sad, and I know I'm probably gonna cry about this. But just not tonight, I can't. I need to do this for me.

I grabbed my phone and texted Becky. We decided to hit the club. Since the party was a dead move. I got ready. I took picture and posted it on insta.

@christinadiaz: I don't want him a tad bit, have him😘🥴❤️

comments disabled.

it is what it should be right.