Part 15

It's been a couple months, and I haven't really talked to anyone lately. I've literally been just busy with this whole video thing, and Trevor, we aren't dating We're just really close. Today the video comes out and I'm so excited. There's a release party at the producers mansion. Everyone's invited. It's an open party. There will be reporters and media to get the word of the video out, then a viewing of the video. It's a very sophisticated, upscale party. No drugs. Just champagne. I couldn't be more happy for everything I've accomplished, and how happy I am with my life right now and the people in it. Daisy and I have gotten closer than ever. She's helped me with so much, and I couldn't be more thankful. Makeup and hair are coming to my house to get me ready. I have this amazing gold dress I'm going to be wearing. Trevor will be wearing a white collared shirt with some beige pants.

Everyone was sending me congratulations and so many nice things to my phone. I'm so happy.

I finally finished getting ready and headed off to the day party. There were already lots of people there, Trevor and I were late.

As soon as we walked in reporters wanted to interview us and stuff so we did. Trevor got us some glasses, and we started to mingle with everyone. I've never been to an event like this so it was an amazing experience.

I looked around to see who was here from my friends. I saw daisy, my parents, Karla and KB, Destiny, and a lot of my other friends. I saw Melo standing with Ashley and Lonzo, so I figured Liangelo wasn't too far. I caught him with the corner of my eye. We made eye contact, he smiled, I quickly looked away and put my hand on Trevor's arm. He turned around and put his arm around my waist. Trevor's manager directed us to the stage.

"Hey everyone, we just wanted to say a few words before our new music video finally drops. This song and this video represented both Christina and I in a lot of different ways. Obviously her personally and I as well. We had a lot of fun filming, and I of course had a lot of fun being around someone as beautiful ask her everyday for hours on hours. I really hope you guys enjoy the song and the video as well. This is her first gig so of course christina must say a few words as well." Trevor said and smiled

"I just want to say that this video is probably the best thing I've ever accomplished. Trevor is amazing, and all of his crew is too. Thank you so much for the opportunity, and I hope this isn't our last round. Thanks guy. I hope you guys enjoy it." I said and smiled

We moved aside the stage and the projector came down. I looked around as they were getting ready to play the video. I was nervous but happy.

————-

I got home really late from the event. I was so exhausted. I avoided Liangelo all night and that was really tiring. I miss him, even though I shouldn't. He's done so much to me and yet he's still on my mind after two months of not saying one word to him. I don't even know why him and his brothers came to my event. Probably because of Melo. I love Melo.

My apartment felt so empty without a sign of Liangelo. Not even one T-shirt of his was in sight. I got rid of everything.

I took my dress off and took off my makeup. I showered then decided to take a bath and lay and just listen to music and relax.

I posted my picture of the event, on my Instagram.

@christinadiaz // Thank you to everyone who came out, and supported

@christinadiaz // Thank you to everyone who came out, and supported. This is one of many. ❤️ @trevorjackson ily

comments disabled.

My music was interrupted by a FaceTime call.

Melo💙 wants to FaceTime ...

I answered, and smiled at the camera.

"Lámelo" I squealed
"hey hey hey" he said and smiled hard too
"I miss you so much" I said
"Well yeah because now you're ms Hollywood singing and modeling and shit you have no time for us anymore" he said
"I have time for you that's all" I said and laughed
"And me what the fuck" Lonzo said "yo are you dating Trevor"
"No" I said
"Forreal?" Melo asked
"Yeah, we are just close and we work good together like business wise. I think he's messing with this model" I said
"oh alright, so my dad and my mom renewing they vows, in Paris" Melo said "you'll get your invite soon but my mom wanted me to tell you"
"Aw that's sweet. But I don't know if I can go I might be in New York" I said
"Huh you have to go. It's my parents." Lonzo said
"Maybe. I will see" I said "I gotta get out this tub I'll text you later Melo" I said

I actually do have meeting and things in New York. But I wouldn't miss this in the world. I just don't want to see Liangelo and spend all that time with him and his girlfriend. I have to think about this.