Part 28

10 am. I turned to see Liangelo laying down fast asleep. Last night was amazing. I was completely naked and so was he. I grabbed my phone. People were tweeting at me about the party. Thankfully everyone enjoyed it. I had this cute picture of Liangelo the photographer took. I told him not to post it anywhere, or show anyone. I wanted to be the only one to have it. I posted it on Instagram.

@christinadiaz: Happy birthday to my hubby @gelo

@christinadiaz: Happy birthday to my hubby @gelo. Big 21. Doing big things, and only going up from here. I'm so proud of you. I know we've had our ups and our downs... but I'm yours unconditionally, and I always will be. I love you to the moon and back, my sunshine. Enjoy your day baby. Te amo❤️❤️❤️

comments on this post have been limited.

@melo: awwwwwwwww power couple is back and better baby!
@zo: the party was a success thanks to me no cap
@jadenowens: cute picture
@melo: why he ain't comment yet?
@christinadiaz: he's laying next me asleep. He's beat 😉😉
@zo: omg I'm fucking disgusted

Jaden is always trying something. I'm sick of it. I got up and hoped in the guest shower, so I wouldn't wake Liangelo up. I put on some jean distressed shorts, and a white cami crop top. I did really light makeup and left my hair natural. I got the other small gifts I got for Liangelo out of my makeup room and put them on the table in the living room. I had got the number 21 silver balloons and some blue and white balloons. I put all the balloons up in the living room above the gifts. I cooked him some waffles, eggs, bacon, turkey sausages, and fresh fruit. I saw him walking out the room while I was washing dishes, showered with some basketball shorts on.

"aw baby, wow you're fucking wow, like I'm fucking speechless dude. You're incredible" he said and kissed me "thank you, I appreciate baby never forget that"
"happy birthday, I love you" I said
"thank you mama" he said and sat down to eat breakfast.

He was texting all his friends and family back since they sent him happy birthday texts. I got a notification and it was him on my Instagram post.

@gelo: I love more than words can explain. forever and always, never forget that. Thank you for everything. ❤️

I smiled.

"what're you doing today" I asked him
"nothing, I'm gonna be here all day. It's my only day off. I don't wanna see or talk to anyone but you." He said
"What about your family, your brothers" I asked
"They are working out and stuff" he said "plus what the hell im gonna do with they ass" he said and drank his orange juice
I laughed.
He looked at me. "we're gonna get married you know that right"
I blushed "yeah I know that"
"good" he said and got up to put his dishes in the sink

His phone rang like 4 times. It was right in my face so I just glanced at it. It was Jaden of course.

Jaden Owens: happy birthday ❤️😍 best wishes baby boy!!! I miss you, and everything we were. It's us forever you know that. Elite ❤️ We need to hang out soon.

I rolled my eyes, and got up. I walked to my makeup room bathroom. I cried a little bit, I just get anxious when stuff like that happens. It's bad but it is what it is. I know it's not Liangelo though. He doesn't even ever answer her anymore. He's trying this time, for real. I took a deep breath and walked back out to the living room.

"Let's have a movie, slash, video game day and night" he said
I chuckled "yeah of course"

I wasn't really in the mood, but I didn't wanna ruin his birthday. Besides it isn't his fault. I changed into biker shorts instead. I fixed the living room and put some pillows and blankets I popped popcorn and made pizza rolls.

Liangelo recorded it for his snap.

"I have the best future wife in the world ❤️"

We watched movies and played video games all morning, and afternoon.

It was almost 9pm and Liangelo had to head back home. He had workouts at 5am sharp tomorrow. I checked my phone and saw I had 9578 Instagram notifications.

"What the fuck" I said and went to go check it

It was a picture Jaden posted of her and Liangelo.

@jadenowens: happy birthday ❤️ a party and a car ain't shit compared to what we have

@jadenowens: happy birthday ❤️ a party and a car ain't shit compared to what we have. Don't front for the camera baby, let them know.

@user1: Christina is going to come for your ass.
@jadenowens: @user1 little miss thing doesn't want beef. :)
@melo: foul
@user2: he doesn't fw you
@jadenowens: he does honey. He knows what's good.

I sighed and lock my phone. Liangelo was looking and reading all of the comments.

I walked to my room and closed and locked the door. Liangelo ran after me.

"baby open the door" he said
"it's okay Liangelo. I'm okay. I promise just go home, you have stuff tomorrow" I said my voice cracking
"oh my god baby please open the door" he said
"go home I promise you I'm okay" I said

I didn't hear anything after that, so I guess he left.

I feel embarrassed and betrayed. I spent all this money and time for nothing. I don't even know what to believe. I thought we were doing good. I'm so confused.

I got into my bed and turned off my phone and all the lights. I cried myself to sleep.