Part 17

Liangelo's POV:

It's been like 5 months almost 6 since I've seen or talked to Christina. She's kinda been MIA on the internet which is where I used to see what she was up to considering she doesn't talk to me or my family anymore. It hurts because I'm still in love with her. Everything I did I regret. I'm not with Jayden anymore, we still talk, but it's nothing crazy. I've been focusing a lot on basketball, and hanging out with my friends. It's nearing closer to summer time so a lot of training starts, and summer league, and of course traveling and stuff. I don't know though, I really miss Christina. My whole family does too. I hope she's doing okay.

I walked to my guest house at my dads house. I'm never there no more since I got my own place, but melo always be up in there.

"sup" I said and grabbed a remote
"Nigga I don't wanna play with you" he said
"This my system, my house, my area" I said

He rolled his eyes. I laughed.

"Have you talked to christina" I asked
"No" he said
"Forreal" I asked
"I said no, she doesn't talk to any of us because of you. Plus she hasn't been active on nothing for a minute. Almost since Paris" he said
"Yeah I know" I said

I wonder where she is, who she's with, and what's she's doing.

*************

"keep going, 10 more" my dad said "don't stop"

We were in the gym training, it was me, melo, lonzo, Eli, and my friend Anthony.

"Alrighty get some water" my dad said

We all went to the bleachers to get water and check our phones. I was bout tired as fuck. I was looking at Instagram stories, when I saw Christina posted something on her story. It was a video of her driving and lip syncing to "I'll kill you, by summer Walker" she looks so fucking good. Melo saw me watching it.

"She looks good as fuck boy" he said and smacked my head then ran to the court
I shook my head, and put my phone away.

It's crazy how good girls look once they 100% done with you. It's like they do it on purpose.
She dyed her hair and everything. She been hitting the gym and shit. Looks mad good.

We were doing three man weave and i kept fucking up, I just can't stop thinking of Christina.

"Boy get your head in the game" my dad yelled

I chuckled and nodded my head

"Christina always gon be there, it's game time right now" he said

Everyone laughed. I looked at him confused.

"I invited her to zoeys first birthday" my dad said laughing

"Why?" I said

"You're asking me why I invited someone to my house.. right boy" he said and threw the ball at us

Damn, no I really can't stop thinking about her. I wonder if she'll come or not. It's Zoey and I know she will never miss that. I hope she comes.

—————-

Christina'sPOV:

I was at the car wash, washing my car and getting gas. I hate getting gas, it's like such a time consuming thing. I sat there scrolling on Instagram, and texting. I saw Denise posted a video of her baby zoey.