Part 25

I drive to the airport in my rental car to pick up Liangelo. He ended up flying earlier than his brother because I wanted him to come to the gender reveal with me and if he would've flew in with them he wouldn't have made it.

I waited at the gate he told me to and waited for him to come out. I saw him walking towards me. Looking good as always.

"want me to drive" he said and looked into the window
I nodded and got out the car and into the passengers side.
He got in the car and started driving off.

We reached my apartment, we had a few hours to just chill before we needed to get ready for the party.

"Nice place" he said
I smiled "thanks"
He walked into my room and basically threw himself on to the bed.
"I'm so tired" he groaned
"Want to nap before we have to get ready" I asked
He nodded "please."
"Yes of course" I said
"I thought you'd be mad I was wasting time sleeping" he said
"No way, I know you're tired. Go to sleep. I'll go get us some chic fil a for when you wake up" I said
"Thank you" he said and grabbed my waist
I smiled.
He took his shirt and pants off and stayed in his boxers. He got under the covers.
"Good night" I said and turned the light off and closed my room door.
I sat on the couch before I had to get chic fil a. Liangelo's phone started vibrating. I guess he left it in the kitchen counter. I looked at the screen. "Jaden Owens" I sighed. I left his phone there and went back to the couch. I scrolled through her Instagram. She's so pretty and an athlete. Just like him. They have that in common. Liangelo and I share nothing in common. I grabbed my car keys and headed to chic fil a.

***

I got back and Liangelo was still sleeping. We had 3 hours before the party. He gets ready in like one hour so I decided to shower in the guest bathroom and let him sleep longer. He had 6 missed calls from Jaden. I wonder what she wants. I finished my shower and put on my silk robe, and a hair towel on my head. I lotioned up and then went to my beauty room to start my makeup. I put on some music quietly.

I was half way through my makeup when Liangelo came to my beauty room.

"Mm you look nice" he said
I turned around, he was still in just boxers. It's nothing I haven't seen before. "Thank you"
"Im gonna shower" he said
I nodded "everything's there. There's towels in the closet"
He nodded and bent down and kissed my cheek
I smiled.

I decided I wanted to wear a super super super light pink almost white body con strappy dress. With my lv mini book bag as my purse. My hair would just be straight. With some nude heels. Liangelo was wearing a super super light pink shirt with some jeans and Air Force 1's. He had his chain on and his watch. And his fresh cut. He looked so so good.

"Mmmmm damn you look super fine" he said and looked at me up and down
"you look super fine too" I said and looked at him up and down too
He flexed, I laughed.

We took some pictures in my long ikea mirror in my living room. They were all so cute.

We headed out and went to target first to get bri's gifts that I had put on hold. I got her some cute baby outfits, bottles, and a bottle warmer. The outfits were unisex. Everything was pretty wrapped for me. We finally headed off to the gender reveal.

***

We got there and so many people were already there. We walked in and I went straight to Bri and her boyfriend.
"Hey baby oh my gosh" I said and hugged her and rubbed her belly
"I thought you weren't gonna come you took so long bitch" she said
I laughed "no I wouldn't miss it. This is Liangelo" I said
"Hey I'm Brianna, this my baby daddy EJ." She said
They all shook hands and got to know him a little
"Are y'all driving" Bri asked
"Yeah he is" I said
"You're fucking lame I told you to Uber. Now he can't drink" she said
"He probably wasn't going to anyways." I said
Liangelo smiled "I wasn't"
Bri handed me a shot and I took it. She couldn't drink so she liked to get people drunk.

I walked to where other people were, I introduced Liangelo to everyone. He hit it off with Kayman, Karla's boyfriend. Probably because he's a baller too. I was getting Liangelo food and myself food. Jaden called him again.

"you should answer her, see what's up" I said
"I already know what's up and I don't wanna talk to her" he said
"What's up" i asked him
"she's mad I'm in Miami, she's mad I'm here with you" he said
"I thought you guys weren't dating" I said
"We aren't Christina. But she likes me" he said
I nodded
"I need another shot" I said
He shook his head
I went to get another shot and brought it back with me.
"are you trying to get shit faced" he asked
I nodded and smiled sarcastically

Karla and Kayman came to sit and talk to us at the table. Karla isn't really a fan of Liangelo but for me she tolerates him.

It was time for the reveal so we all got up and surrounded Bri and her boyfriend. It was all so cute. It's a boy!!

"That's so fucking cute oh my goodness" I said
Karla nodded
"you're next" she said
"No girl you're definitely first. You need a strong relationship for that." I said
Liangelo rolled his eyes

The rest of the party was pretty much just drinking and laughing and dancing and being lit. Even though Liangelo didn't drink because he was driving he was still really lit, and having fun which I loved.

We got back home around 3am. We were both super tired and I wasn't drunk drunk but I was kinda tipsy. I had a hot shower and laid down on my bed. Liangelo laid down next to me. I was texting Lunat. He was telling me how nice I looked at the gender reveal.

"why you texting him" he said
I looked at him weird and turned around
"helllloooooo Christina, why you texting that nigga still" he said
"because he's my friend" I said
he shook his head and turned around
I smiled. He cares.

I played with his ear to annoy him.
"stop bruh" he said and pushed my hand away
"that's fucking mean Liangelo" I said
"go to sleep. You're drunk as fuck." He said
I laughed "I am not"
He shook his head
"fine I'll go text my baby then" I said
He chuckled sarcastically "Fuck you christina" he said and grabbed a pillow and walked out of my room

I think I went to far. He'll come back.

*******

I woke up and it was 7 am. I guess I fell asleep waiting for Liangelo. I looked next to me. He wasn't there. He's so stubborn. I had a massive ass headache and I was super tired still. I walked to the living room. Liangelo was sleeping on the couch. Of course he was uncomfortable. I looked at him. I love him, of course I do. And I know he loves me too. I sat down on the floor next to the couch. I caressed his face. He woke up and looked at me.
"You actually slept here" I said
"Yeah because you have a nigga and I'm not tryna be up your ass and you don't even give a fuck." He said and closed his eyes
I smiled "Liangelo you know I don't have a boyfriend. I was just joking. And you don't need to be up my ass. I love you and you know that" I said