Part 34

A year later ...

Wow this year is almost over. I can not believe it. It's been crazy and long. I'm happy I got to spend it with my baby Liangelo, and all my great friends. Liangelo and I have been doing great, stronger than ever. He's my best friend.

It's December 31st. They're throwing this big party at the Ball estate. It's just to celebrate all of the boys accomplishments this year, and stuff, and bringing in bigger and better things. Liangelo got drafted which is great. He's playing for the Lakers, with his brother. Which is great. He's happy about that.

It was early morning, I woke up. I grabbed my phone, I had a text from Karla, Denise, and of course Liangelo. Karla and Kayman are coming with me to the New Year's Eve Party. We all have gotten very close. I checked my messages.

KarlaJ: I'm coming over

Denise: hey you're going tonight right ?

Liangelo: good morning mamas ❤️

As soon as I got up from my bed, I heard a knock on my door. I knew it was Karla though.
I got up and went to get it.

"bitch you're not even dressed" she said
I laughed "I literally just woke up, and I don't even really feel good"
"what happened" she asked concerned
"I don't know, I'm just a little nauseous, that's all" I said
"nauseous" Karla asked
I nodded slightly
"what if you're..." she said
"I'm not" I said

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant. I mean, I'm on birth control and even though I sometimes miss my pills, it's not likely I am.

"oh okay then maybe you're just about to get sick or something" Karla said
"yeah probably" I said
"hurry up get ready, I'm hungry" she said

I went to my bathroom and got myself ready. I showered got dressed into a white cami crop too, some shorts, and my white slip on vans. Simple but cute. I grabbed my keys and my purse.

*****

I had just finished breakfast with Karla. Instead of going home I decided to drive to Liangelo's. He was still sleeping. I walked inside with the key he gave me. I laid down next to him. He grabbed my waist. I went on my phone, took pictures and stuff, and waited for him to wake up,

"hey baby" he said and pecked my lips
"hi love" I said

He walked to his bathroom and got in the shower

What if I am pregnant.. what am I supposed to do. I know he's not ready, I'm not ready. He just got drafted again, he can't have any distractions. His family will hate me. I got up and grabbed my keys.

"hey babe, I'm gonna go grab something from the store really fast" I said
"you can't wait till I'm done I'll go with you" he said from the shower
"No it's fine I'll be back" I said

I got into my car and went to the nearest CVS. I guess if I don't find out I'll never know. I went down the feminine aisle. Clear blue, first response... which one do I get. I grabbed the clear blue that comes in two packs. I walked to the counter and paid for it, then drove back to Liangelo's house. I put the test in my purse and walked inside.

"what'd you get" Liangelo asked
"I wanted this thing, but they didn't have it" I said
"let's go, you ready" he asked
"yeah let me just use the bathroom really fast, I'm gonna touch up my makeup." I said
"Alright that means another hour" he said and chuckled. He turned on his game knowing I'll take a long time.

I walked to his bathroom and closed the door then locked it. I opened the box. I'm shaking. I read the directions and did as it said. It says to wait 5 minutes. I looked at myself in the mirror. I waited and waited...

I looked at the two test.... positive.

oh my gosh... I'm pregnant. I grabbed the two tests and shoved them in the trash. Deep in there so he wouldn't see them. It's not like he takes out the trash, the cleaning company does. I walked back to the living room.

"I'm ready let's go" I said

He grabbed his keys. We went inside his car. We needed to go to the mall to get some things for the party and his outfit and stuff.

The car ride was silent. I was just looking out the window thinking. We've been officially together for a year without breaking up. But We've been together before that. So officially it's been 2 and a half years. It's a long time. But not long enough to have a baby. And besides he has a lot going on right now, I know he wouldn't be happy. He doesn't need this, it's hard enough having me around, imagine a whole baby. I felt sick to my stomach.

"you okay baby" he asked "you're quiet" he said
"yeah, I'm just, I'm just really tired" I said
He nodded

We got to the mall, I helped look for something to wear and stuff. I really just wanted to go home, I wanted to get away.

"want to get something to eat baby, I'm starving" he said
"um yeah can you get something on the way, i don't feel good, I wanna go home" I said
"what babe" he said
"I just don't feel good Liangelo" I said
He nodded not wanting to argue.

We got in the car and drove back to his house. I got in my car without saying bye, and drove away. I looked out the window and bursted our crying. Oh my goodness I'm having a baby. I got a message from Liangelo.

baby what's wrong? Talk to me please.. I know you aren't okay.

I turned my phone off. I drove all the way to my apartment. I got there and laid down on my bed. I cried and I cried. Finally I drifted to sleep.

Liangelo's POV:

It was 9:00 and Christina still hadn't answered my text or showed up. The party was now and she knew that. I know somethings wrong with her. I'm freaking out. I keep calling and calling but she doesn't answer. I grabbed my keys and headed to her apartment.

I finally got here. I walked to her apartment, I knocked and I knocked. She never answered the door. I get back in my car and head back home. What the hell is going on.