Part 31

Liangelo'sPOV:

I shouldn't have went to that dumbass party. For a lot of reasons. For one, I have to be up at 5am to go to mandatory workout with Lonzo and some of his friends, and two I saw someone I didn't wanna see ever again in my life. Not because I hate her or anything, actually the exact opposite. I knew that if I saw her all these feelings would start coming back, and I can't have that. I have a girlfriend who I wanna be with. And on top of that she left the party with Kyle Kuzma. I know it's not my business or my problem anymore, but it still kind of is.

I got out of bed and brushed my teeth. I was so tired. I changed really fast because I was late. I walked inside the main house, and waited for Lonzo to come pick me up.

"Good morning" I said to Lonzo while getting in the car
"What's good" he said playing loud music
"Nigga it's way too early for that" I said turning the music down
He laughed
"You look like you ain't sleep one bit" he said
"I didn't" I said
"Why" he asked
I sucked my teeth
"Ahhh Ms Diaz" he said
I rolled my eyes
"she looked good I can't even hold you" he said
I shook my head "I know nigga"
"Why is it when girls be done with you and shit they start looking better than when you even started fucking with them in the first place" he said
I laughed "because they stop stressing"
He laughed "nah but you got Jaden"
I nodded "yeah I know"

We drove to the gym, and talked more. We got there and met up with his friends. I was cool with all of them, except Kyle. I mean I'm cool with him, but I'm just not okay with him leaving with Christina last night. But that's a personal problem, that I'll keep to myself.

"3 v 3" Lonzo said

I took my shirt off and we started warming up

Kyle was making everything.

"Nigga why you making all them shots, you suck" Lonzo said and laughed
"Good night I guess" he said and smiled
"What you mean" Lonzo asked "Christina" he asked
Kyle smiled
"Y'all fuck" another one asked

I was getting tense

"That shit go crazy" he said and smiled "definitely might have to cuff that youngin"

Lonzo looked at me. He knew I was upset. I can't believe she's just gonna go around fucking dudes she doesn't even know. That actually hurts.

We went on break.

"Bro you straight" Lonzo asked
"Yeah I mean it's whatever" I said
"just text her" he said
"and say what, I have a girlfriend bro" I said
"So" he said "just my opinion"

He walked away. I took my phone out of my bag. It's 5:45 am. She's definitely not awake. I texted her.

Good morning. What's going on? I never thought you would be the girl to fuck guys just because. You barely wanted to have sex with me, and we were in a serious relationship ... he's over here talking about it with all the boys. Now every dude up in here knows "your shit goes crazy." I don't like that.

Hopefully she answers.

Christina'sPOV:

I woke up around 9:30. I was so tired. I don't wanna do anything today. I grabbed my phone from my night stand. I looked at my notifications. I saw one from Denise.

Hey bbg, Lonzo wants to know your new #. Okay if I give ?

I texted back saying it was okay. I got out of my bed and into the shower. I played some music while getting ready. I did my makeup and changed into something casual. I wasn't planning on going anywhere. I received a notification from an unkown number I'm guessing it was Lonzo.