Trying to watch a movie

Third person

Steve held Tony in his big arms as they watched a movie in the dark with the rest of their friends in Tony's home movie theatre.

Tony didn't pay much attention to the movie and more to his lover and how his face changed at different times of the comedic romance movie. Steve didn't want to watch an action movie and the others agreed with him, their life had gotten hectic and stressful so it just wasn't in their moods to watch a movie like that.

Tony rolled his eyes, action movies are the best, he thought. He was getting bored and he couldn't focus on the movie he could only focus on his boyfriend.

"Let's go to bed Steve." He whispered. Steve shook his head and continued to watch the movie. He threw his head back and laughed wholeheartedly at a funny joke, Thor's loud booming laugh was also heard.

"I wanna do something else though." He tried to be seductive and sexy but Steve was just not paying attention to him. Tony pouted and sat back on Steve's chest.

He needed to get back at Steve for not paying any attention to him.

First he started by gripping Steve's thigh and started squirming around on his lap.

"Are you okay Tony?" Steve asked quietly.

"Yes...just getting comfortable." He nodded and continued to watch the movie. Tony started grinding gently and soon Steve was gripping Tony's hip tightly and the arm of the chair.

His breathing was rough and unsteady. Finally he let out a little growl and stood up whilst throwing Tony over his shoulder.

The others eyed them sceptically as Steve walked past with Tony over his shoulder. Tony's heart pounded in his chest and the tent in his pants began to get painful and Steve walked.

"I wanted to watch that movie but I couldn't concentrate with you rubbing your arse all over my crotch." He dropped Tony on their bed and walked over to the door. He closed it and locked it.

"To bad the others will have to listen to you scream for the rest of the night." He sighed as he pulled his shirt over his head. Tony blushed and propped himself up on his elbows.

"And how to you plan on doing that Captain?" Steve smirked and walked extremely slow over to were Tony was on their bed.

Steve crawled across it and stopped when he was hovering over Tony.

"Well what do you want me to do?" He pulled Tony's shirt over his head and threw it across the room. Next his jeans and boxers were off and he was at Steve's mercy.

"Fuck me." With no other words Steve captured Tony's mouth in a deep and passionate kiss. It turned lustful and needy filled quickly as the room filled with their loud laboured breathing.

Steve poured some lube onto his fingers and immediately started to prep Tony. He moaned loudly and gripped Steve's beautiful blond hair tightly in his fingers.

Finally Steve deemed Tony ready and took off his sports shorts and boxers.

"You ready?" Steve asked quietly as he propped up Tony's legs. Tony nodded and Steve pushed in all the way.

Tony let out a loud scream as Steve began to thrust in and out of him at a slow pace at first. It was a slow rhythm that had Tony squirming for more.

"Faster!" He yelled when he couldn't take it anymore. Steve's thrusts became powerful and fast, super human fast. Tony cursed followed by Steve's name and that repeated until he couldn't even comprehend anything. Skin against skin, screaming and rugged breathing were heard.

Tony slumped against the headboard of their bed and let out a loud moan as he reached his climax, Steve still pounding into him.

"Oh god Tony." Steve muttered over and over until he reached his tipping point and nearly fell over.

"Fuck...!" Steve was shaking, Tony grabbed his face and kissed him. It was breathtaking and passionate.

Steve moaned and slumped down on top of Tony.

--

My dudes... I wrote this a long time ago in a different draft lol and I found it finished and I was like "hey just my luck" anyway, what do you think about it? It's a bit short but whatever man.