Not a chapter pt. 3

Man I feel terrible doing this... but at the same time I don't and let me explain myself!

So I put this on hold because it makes me feel less bad about not working on this for two weeks. I still will work on the fanfic I have promised but that's going to come in due time even if it isn't necessarily soon and I apologize for that.

But I had an idea a week or two ago and that idea is now a book that me and my best friend have written and it is something I'm very passionate about.

The idea is much bigger now.

It's not a fanfic in the slightest nor is it just going to be about two characters having sex- although there will be many steamy scenes in this upcoming book! 😏

It will be out the first of July after school is over I my best friend and I have come back from a camping trip.

I'll come up with an updating schedule later but I'm hoping to have three chapters up of that book before I continue work on this and the high school fanfic.

Again, I apologize for this, but I hope you guys will read what we have written!

It's a fantasy romance with lots of action! And of course, a hint of steam and angst like I'm good at!

So that's all for now!

(You can follow me on Instagram for updates too! What_ever_man_Writes)