No he didn't

Haha funny dad funny so who's that and why there Parked in our driveway. Mark please don't do this it's our baby girl don't give her to him. My mom started  crying . My dad turned her way we can't pay him back are borrow from anywhere even the bank . I looked at my parents with disbelief . Is this shit for real are they really going to give to those type of people I stayed in my seat not moving till I hear my mom called my name . Jade honey ... We need to go to them .I look at her as if she and my dad lost there damm minds . I didn't say a word to either just got out and followed behind at that moment I was sad mad confused because i still can't get over what's happening right now I don't understand  anything.  Honey let me explain my dad said out of blue . I didn't realize we made it though past most of the men because I was texting sky about the B's  my parents doing before I would send it someone pulled my phone away I looked up with anger but soon after replace with confusion then back to anger . I had to say something this nigga don't know how hard I worked to buy my phone and have the audacity the well the guts the right sense of mind to pull my phone out of my hand . Is something worng the man replyed . Wait he really ask if something is wrong . Is this guy for real=_= . Yes something worng Mr obvious you take my phone and I was using it and your not my mom are dad. The room went silent for a brief moment . My parents look at me in shock after we heard a clap breaking the silence me and the other persons turned to the right said of the room . I looked at the guy he look at less 20 are so he's hair was black with a bit of red at the end it looks brunette type he looks Italian when smiled  he's teeth was really White no joke like is this guy working for Colgate are something. Anyway he get out of the chair moving from behind the men I should see what he was actually wearing .