this is most be some joke

We left the house leaving the girl's to do some catchingup I an the other hand was now piss because I didn't get any pussy and this ass  he better as my money I blow his fucking brain all over the Damm carpet you'll think it's art . "Hey men are you listening ?".
" Mm what".
"I said we here come on"
The men kick the door open meeting up a group of men around the table before words was said Alexander started shooting all men fell to the round two ladies run but Alexander men get them the ladies beg for their lifies Alexander reply " tie them up and make sure their Damm mouth are closed if anyone of them  try to  Escape  kill them"
" But boss"
"Why kill the ladies they did nothing worng "
" Are you fucking questioning me!! boy you want to be a fucking hero I'll cut  that tongue out . so if I were you I'll keep my mouth shut are I'll kill you myself get it boy"
The guy swallowed hard and simply answered " ye.yes sir s.so.r.r.y "
After the woman was tied up he with to the man" where is my money before answer you better have a good answer".
" I don't have it Sir I. I'm ..

Before he could answer Alexander hit the man  across the face with the back of the  gun and ask again because of disbelief .
" What did you fucking say "
"I don't have it "
"Ok kill everyone that's here . do i make myself clear the men  the women and  he's daughter everyone!!! "
" No!! please wait I'll get it please.
" Are you  joking right you fucking ask for two months but I have you a year an couple days your going to ask for more how dumb am I wow just wow you Know what ok I'll going give you a chance "
" Really !"
"Haha you dumbass being the girl "
The man was shock couldn't believe they bring he's daughter"
"Please don't"
"Shut the fuck up now pick her are the ladies "
" I can't there my wife and mother "
"Ok I'll pick"
Before the man would say  anything Alexander shoot him  in the foot  and ask again pick
"I can't!!!! I can't!! Just don't hurt them please I beg you I'm on my keens"
"On keens are you . You don't fucking give me my money so pick because this time it's not going to be you"
The man look at them and said "
I love you guys so much I would do anything for you"
" Just fucking pick"
" Me I pick me "
" Dad no please no!!!!"
"Good chance but either way  I was going to kill you"
he was shocked but before he should say anything the gun went off the man lifelessbody fell to the ground the girl screamed but that don't make Alexander feel any less he turned around walk out the house an said  to the man  do rest but before going is lost words was Surprising to the other because of all the work  there do they never did it before  to  kill the full family but this time was different . No  question asked just did what they had to do " kill everyone no questions asked"
Sebastian give back the order " you hear the boss kill everyone leave no one alive !!".
Alexander and Sebastian left and  went to the car .
"Are you ok man ?".
Sebastian ask Alexander" yeah just need some air and a good drink ."ok let's go "
"Yeah ok"