i actually did it

He hold me close to him i was lost for words. i couldn't believe this guy that take me from my parents is now my boyfriend and the guy I'm actually going have sex with. I'm scared but feel safe i know you heard that before but I have a feeling he's the one . " I removed her top and unbutton her pants leaving her in nothing but those sexy  lease  underwear which  I'm  about rip  off .she tried looking away I shouldn't make her hid that Beautiful face of hers I went between making her open her legs I kiss from her ears to her neck down every inch of her body was replaced with wet kisses and Marks to show that's she's mine each time I kiss her I should hear that sexy morn causing me to want her more I chould feel her getting more  excited".  
Alexander removed Jade underwear with he's mouth  then removed her bra without a problem there was no one stopping them because Sebastian bring sky out and Alexander Grandfather is busy. " Are you ready?".
"Yes I am just please be gentle "
" I well just relax"
"Ok I'll try but can you play music " .
I would ask why but I just understand now ok".

"I wouldn't look at him but I should feel he's eyes on me I tried relaxing my body so he wouldn't have a problem take a quick look to see if he was looking and to my luck he wasn't so I look down as fast as I can at that moment I  know shit gets real like what the fruitcake was that. that's no way that's  a normal dick Lord Jesus help me"
" Are you ok ."
" Me y.yeah I'm great just great you?".
"Ahha yeah you ready?".
"Yeah "
Alexander was about enter but Jade stop him " wait wait wait wait!!"
" What's wrong ?".
" What you mean what's wrong have you see  that "
"Aaha yeah well it's mines so yes I see it. come on it's not going to hurt that much"
"Are you for real?"
" As day"
Before Jade should say anything Alexander pull her close to him Without a word Alexander force himself in her making her syncing her nails down in he's shoulder also biting on he's neck after sometime she relaxed then her went a bit faster making Jade lock her legs around him leaving no space . " Mm A . Alex.an.der  p.pl.e.ase  st.op your making me going crazy mmm"
" Your really sexy when you call my name And I know  you don't want me to stop isn't that right Jade"
Jade wouldn't answer because how embarrass and weak she was at the moment . Alexander stop for a moment looking at  Jade " are you ok love ?".
" Besides  the pain I feel like I was ripped open I'm great an you"
" Sorry  neonato I couldn't control myself from how sexy you are I had to  take you just right then and there to be honest I wanted take it on the jet but remember you had  to walk"
" Hold up what about now I can't walk  "
" That's good I can have you to myself all afternoon ".

Well that's what Alexander thinks but what he doesn't know well soon meet him on he's way to the meeting. is he's grandfather  actually at work ?.