what just happened

Sexual content ahead .
I felt hot I wanted to remove my clothes but I didn't want to let go of him I would hear sky across from us telling Sebastian to go faster I ever Kew she was like that good thing no one was home and our room are far from  others but I think they might can hear her . I couldn't handle it I want no  needed to I pulled Alexander down  kissing him before touching he's sexy rock hard abs bring my hands up to is neck  to deepen the kiss more he pull me in with force but it felt good no great I wanted more no needed more.but remember I want to lose it on my birthday but God damm this guy just want me to give in and I wanted this  Soo bad .
"I know you're not ready but I want you to stay for the night besaid me I won't take it yet but I'll make you cum tho ".
"W.wh.at mmm ah Alex.an.der wh.at are you do.ing this my.... Ah stop p.please
" I'm sure your body is saying something else your really wet I might just take you right now but I'll wait a little longer".
Alexander lick her neck and the sucking on it hard making her want more she locked her legs around him morn he's name pulling him closer to her lips biting on it hard it turned into a hot make out that either wanted to pull away from each other Jade pull off Alexander shirt And he removed her dress making her look away he kisses each part off her body and making marks she place some on his neck but he was much deeper and red then anything else. All clothes was removed but was interrupted by a little scream but realized it was just sky and Sebastian making I bit more sounds but they went back to do what they where doing .
" I really want to fuck you hard right now but I'll wait but when you're  ready  your going to keep couple days rest "
" I was shock by what he just said but I love the look in his eyes and he making me want it bad but I want us to full ready I don't want to get him on then I find out he was just using me so I'll wait an see but he does after he was done he kisses more I morn a bit louder and went down more I couldn't take this I couldn't hold back the morn that locked away  it felt good I had to let it go . I can't wait for my birthday.,😄😏 

We lay together I realized him fell so  cuddle beside him and Kiss him good night and can hear Sebastian and sky till  going at it but I want to sleep  so maybe the real thing well happen soon I can't believe my birthday I'm really happy .