He's not getting away with this

Let's prank the girls said Sebastian at first I was thinking what might happen to Jade and  the baby but then again let's see I'll end before anything happens well to get us both killed I'm just saying pregnant women are dangerous just saying." Hey Alex come back to earth so you're doing it are not because I'm waiting here let's get this over with before we die "
Yeah come on .
We sit in car watching as we sent our bigger sister to mess with Jade yeah I know she's pregnant your an ass but I will not make anything happen to her and the baby but I hope sky don't pick a fight with her that's when see hell for sure just saying because all those girls are crazy just saying . After we see Jade reaction I felt bad but I know I had to get home before she did because she would be picking  that's what I think .
We get to see her picking so i pull troi in as fast as I can. Jade saw me then  all hell broke loose " you son of a bish first you did this. Now this !!!!"
Baby it's a.... Before Alexander should finish what he was going to say Jade pull tori from behind Sebastian hitting her with everything she get Alexander pulled Jade away" you ass let me go let kill that hoe "
  Chill baby let me explain please.
" Yeah ok I'm listening ".
Well you see it's a... Before Alexander should explain Jade cut him off " you dumbass take too long let me kill the bish "
Ok it's a prank cool off don't kill anyone . Oh it's a prank your ass you know that !!! Outside now !!
" Yes Mama. Come on sweetheart don't be like that ".
Sweetheart my ass if you want me for give you then buy all I want. " Ok done and and car if you want".

Anyways who is that girl?" Chill bebe it's our bigger sister Tori sorry we had make you guys meet that way." Yeah you ass we almost kill each other"
How come on I wouldn't stand and make you guys kill each other well not yet tho.
" You ass . When do you want to find out the babies gender?.
Now would be a good time don't you think ? .
Yeah that's sounds good let's go after I eat.
Ok.
After Jade an Alexander finish eating they went to the doctor as there step in people were Looking like there a  ghost are something  but Alexander kept walking well holding Jade hand when there made it to the main desk the lady was typing away " excuse me I like to see doctor Smith right now please said Alexander. I'm sorry but you have the to wait like all the others if not please leave the doctor is a ever busy man. " Oh no this  isn't good." Look like you didn't hear me the first time I want to see the Damm doctor now and look at me when I'm talking to you little girl".
The woman look up in frustration and said" look all I'm doing is my... Before she should say anything she was lost for words. She see who she was talking to " I'm sorry sir you come go right ahead . Good next time make eye contact with the people your speaking to and don't be rude that's if you want to keep this work." Yes boss sorry about that it not going to happen again"
If she say boss I don't know Alexander works here.
" Before you ask I own this hospital alone with the police station, airport fire station Bank's etc. "
What don't you own ? The world well not yet.
"Don't get too  Cocky ahah come on "
As there get in office the doctor greeted  Alexander with  kiss Jade wanted to say something but Alexander "baby this is my  aunt Mary Ann "
Oh hi I'm Jade it's nice to meet you "
" Honey that's not how we greet in this family now come over on give me a huge . After they talked they get to see what type of baby . So what is it a boy are girl ?

Sorry if my chapters are long but that's how I can do it . As I said before it's my first time writing  a book so I'm doing my best I can.