2

Jade pov
When Alexander came in the car I didn't pay any attention to him.  The drive was silent on till he spoke (would you like anything ) he ask like hell I'm going make this pass up he  buy me at less I can get food I need it at this time I still can't believe my dad just give me a to him ha I mean sale and he called himself a Father like who does that. I told him I wanted  pizza and soda he look at me like I was crazy . What you ever heard of pizza before it's round have cheese pepperoni  and what ever you want  that pizza . He lot out a laugh ( I know what's pizza is I'm rice not  dumb). How so why you where looking at me like I was crazy. (It's just most girls ask for more so I was just surprise that all you want ) well hot shot I didn't put money in you packet so I'll take what I get an one more thing  can I get my phone . (Sorry I didn't have it ) is he for real so. your telling me that you didn't take my phone from that guy your joking right . (At the moment  I wasn't thinking about it but why you didn't remind me earlier?.) Is this guy for real I was crying my eyes out and he wants me to remind him to get my phone wow that's  the maifia for you smart just smart . Just get it when you can. jeez men (What about them?.) Nothing .  Other we get to Pizza Hut  we get our things and on our to where ever we are going .I heard my favorite song playing I tried staying one place but good knows I tried . I wasn't playing attention to anyone I was sing and dancing to the song and I other one came on this was it i was done .

Ok at this moment I for got about my parents the guy next which I only know he's lost name and I'll soon ask him well after I was done with eating and being a bit crazy. Hey if I'm going to die I'm going to have fun and die full because I don't know if I'll get to eat anything after what like if someone buy  you and you don't know what's going to happen  if I where you and food and music are there I'm eating and having fun if I should die at less I'm dieing  happy  .

I'm going to live like it's my lost if I end up to see the next well that's great I'll enjoy the couple freedom I have are the little life I have it's been real . Sky bish I'm going to miss you hoe I mean best friend  max you better get a man that's good in bed, smart , how take care of you. mom I'm going to miss you it's not your husband sold me but you couldn't do anything but it's fine going to miss you dad although you where an ass for owning the maifia and selling me 10000 . an I'm much much much much more I'm price less but I'll miss you  .