club

As we step in the club I heard sky favorite song I like it too although I don't really understand but it was lit asf I left the guys standing and went dancing I love the song for some reason each time I heard it I wanted to dance then a next song started an I run  and hand Alexander brother my shoes and pull Alexander to dance .

It's not my fault I was around sky way too long till I was dancing to songs I don't really listen to but I wanted to have fun Alexander look I was too much for him he tried dancing with me but I'm going to be honest I can get a bit too wild if I drink God help him if I do . He ask if I wanted to drink I told  him more dance and we go get something to drink .
The second song come on but I don't like it .
So we went for something to drink I ask for stone and the guy look at me shock I changed my mind ask for vodka then they Look at each other shock .
" Alexander didn't this girl it's she first time In a club?."
"Bro I don't know what this girl can't do so I don't know what to say I'm lost you ask her "
Sebastian ask Jade the question and Jade reply" yes it's my first time but me and my friend sky went to parties a lot well not that my mom are dad knew about it the always think we go to friends birthday party are something but  na  we go out and have fun oh and this gives me the drive I need .
"  You hear that Alexander the drive you need to get some too if you know what I mean"
" Shut the f up before I make you sallow that glass with your drink"
" Why you being gay?".
"Taste the rainbow bitch "
" I already did it's great you need to get some because your dull and you need some colors in your life "
" My ass Sebastian my ass"
"What about it "
" Kiss it kiss my ass "
" Sorry mate  I want live a little longer don't want die that way I either get shot it's much better"
"Wow men I didn't know you felt that way"
" Just go Alex ".
"Don't miss me too much wink".
Jade laugh at how they were acting and she an Alexander went to dance well Sebastian went to dance and a girl came besaid him and got his  attention 

He turned her way asking for if he can buy her a drink and she agreed who was this girl think to himself he ever saw her around before .
" Hey I'm sky . Sky knight Yours?." She smiled sweetly to him ." Sebastian cold"
When they where talking Alexander and Jade was dancing but she'll Soon find that someone there waiting on her. 

" Love this song  it's one of my favorite songs "
"Like it too it's look like bro find a girl"
" Really let's see who's he talking to "
They went over to them before Jade look sky saw her first and started calling her before she near them .
"Oh my God Jade I miss you bish!!!!!!!!!!."
" Is that sky oh my gosh it is bitch it's really you girl what your ass doing here !!??"
"Bitch I'm asking you the some question who is this fine man?."
This Alexander and you already meet his brother Sebastian I have living with them I'll explain later right know I'm happy to see you  bitch!!!!!"
"Me too hoe I miss you fatass "
The party like they use to an went somewhere else to talk because of the music .