home sweet home

After Alexander and Tony left from the man home they keep talking about the fact that the guy should have died are he should have pay up . Alexander was still mad about the fact that he didn't want to let the man but Soon get over it when he see Jade sitting in room where he ask may to make stay .

Alexander pov
Thanks may you can go now .
"Ok Alexander see at dinner" .
"Yes may and can you save me your famous pie " anytime Alex "
"Soo your name is Alex?."
"Yes I didn't have the time to introduce myself I'm Alexander cold but most people call me the maifia king ." The maifia king ?." Yeah because I'm the top dog around here anyone come up against me cut them down without a thought . "I see well hope no one goes up against you"
"Someone already did " what was that?."nothing .
Alexander show Jade around and finely get to the rooms where she can see which one she likes .
"We are we going?."
Your room .

Wow it's great I love it I can't believe it's really mine but where is yours ?"

"Haha I was waiting on that question it's next to yours want to see it yes?".
"Yes that's fine with me .

Alexander and Jade with to the room Jade was surprised that now clean it was and  comfortable the color was ok well it's a men so it's not going to have bright colors buts cool

Alexander and Jade with to the room Jade was surprised that now clean it was and comfortable the color was ok well it's a men so it's not going to have bright colors buts cool .
"It's really cool I like it "
"Would you like to stay with me tonight?."
Jade Started blushing because of Alexander question.
"N..n.o.no .
"Haha ok maybe next time when you're ready not pushing"
"Not tease me like that ".
" neonto you have no idea how much you make me turn on it's hard to keep my hands off you ".
"A... Alex.an.der we can't .
"I understand it's you're first girl who can say no to me "
"You should get use to it because I'm not going to run behind like a lost dog so use to it because this girl not giving up the cookie you have to work for it. " Haha Ok mama I give you my best .
After there exchange there went to get ready for dinner.