gtkf

After we get to know each other really well I find out a bit more about Alexander and that his mom doesn't know what kind of work he does all she knows he take over his father busyness after he died and reason why she doesn't know she wasn't always around her because either she herself was busy either with work  with the kids are spending time with her family only on weekends are holidays he told her he got time off.  the boys Knew the truth but promise they well ever tell because the high  respect they have for him Jade heard that from Alexander himself.

Alexander pov
When finished eating we all went to the to the living room to watch a movie before Jade and I get to sit down everyone run inside find there sit but before I should sit I heard my mom telling me my aunt's are coming over I look at her like she was crazy because my aunt's don't come over that much because of work are something else and as she said that I see aunt rockly and aunt Maria come inside kisses everyone then me and most is I am there number one after all after that there see Jade aunt Maria went be side her an look for a same time and said" Alexandria my love is this my bebe Alex little girlfriend " everyone in the room looks at my mom then me waiting for the answer although they heard her outBurse which I'm going ask her about that but for now I'll answer. " Well. Maria I don't k.. now "
"Yes auntie she's my girlfriend "
"Really "
Yes really she is something worng?".
" No it's just she's Soo cute !!!!!!!!!."
Wow ever see that coming well I happen I don't want anyone to know my business besaid my brother,Jade and  my friend I can't handle anyone else right now I have a lot of shit on my plate  don't need them had to it and that pussy I'm going to handle him soon and he better have my money are I'll kill him myself and  if I even think about about leaving I'll kill every member of his family even friends if I have to .
I was cut in my thoughts when my aunt's ask Jade her age " so how old are you sweetheart?"
"I'm 18 "
"Oh really wow Alexander you get a young one an also smart and beautiful you should keep this one it's once  in a while you can get a good woman and you finely did it I'm being honest here you ever had good test in woman I was shock to bone that you find such a smart and beautiful woman "
"Wow aunt that straight up Savage I have date good girl"
"Boy please we all know thats a lie  only i have  seen is her the lost one I knew was what's her name oh Kim and she was a waste of our family and your time .
When Sebastian heard he jumped up yelling" Jade kick the hoe ass moments ago you should have seen it 🤣🤣🤣🤣!!"
"Really is it true?'.
Jade reply " yes because she called me a slut "
" Who win?.
" I did mama"
Maria and rockly  at each other then at her then started laughing and said" that's our girl!!!! We didn't like loe life dog anyways we should have been there that hoe would been kick out as she stepped in . After everyone had fun and talk about the fight and other things it was still early Alexander aunties left an with home his mom went to bed for work the kids went to sleep so it was Alexander,Jade and  Sebastian left.
Sebastian ask them if they want to go to the club Alexander agree but Jade didn't really say anything because she ever went to a club before.
"Is something worng Jade"
"It's just never went to a c.club before" Jade feel embarrassed when she said that but the men ever laugh about it .
" Well its first time for everything so let's have some fun !."
They all how Sebastian was acting but agreed anyways.