dinner

Everyone was Looking at me like I killed their dog are something I wasn't going to make that bitch talk about me like that and the bitch think I'm going to take that not as long as my best friend  is Jamaican hell no way like hell she if she was here we both had to get hold back because that bish would in the hospital . After a moment I hear Alexander mother lot out a laugh a long with everything one making me feel  a bit  comfortable because I ever think there would reply like that but they did. We got the dishes  food and find site after everyone induced each but Star mother wasn't there they said she went to Italy for work . Star Alexander sister and brother was really nice he's brother was ever nice and  respectful he didn't even act anyway we talked like we all know each and  the guy named Tony bring up the fight that just happened.
I look at everyone saying sorry but Sebastian stop me and said it's ok but that was awesome  wouldn't mind seeing round two Alexander laugh  and said" I'm shock myself ever know you're that badass " well my friend and I grow up together so she teach me a lot of things "
" Oh really and where your friend is from "
" She told she as being living in New York all her life but was  born in Jamaica and her mom and dad make her  know where she  comes from .
" Ok I heard those type of girl badass "
" She said not all if them some just have mouth  but she knows she a real bad gail in English world she's a real bad girl.

Alexander pov
I like that my family like her I don't have to worry to honest she's the first girl my mom actually like an have I full conversation  without insulting  because either she would say the girl not pretty , smart ,fat  etc but not Jade and  that fight wow I never know she had it in her like that .