The Date she never forget

Alexander wanted to make up for  the prank he did although the girls get him back big time also there never went on dates all the  time. so he got ready as he was getting ready to leave Jade meet him at the door with snacks an drink ." Where are you going ?"
" Bebe I have to go to work and do somethings . Oh and can you get ready by six we have with some friends of mine which I like you to meet so look sexy tonight although you already are" ( wink).
Jade laugh at how he looked at her. Later in the afternoon Jade was trying to find something to wear but nothing would fit .
After some time one of the maid came in with a box " excuse me miss Mr cold told me to give you this "
" What is it cc ? Can you just put it on the bed please and come help me find something to wear please"
" Miss this is something to wear "
" Really!! Oh my God I can't believe it"

After some time one of the maid came in with a box " excuse me miss Mr cold told me to give you this "" What is it cc ? Can you just put it on the bed please and come help me find something to wear please"" Miss this is something to wear "" Really...

Note ( I can't find the dress by itself all that you see is what Jade going to wear the girl you see not part of it).

" I love it simple and comfortable I wouldn't want a other one

I'm happy you like it miss you look  great "

After Jade get ready Alexander got back from where he was and also get ready .

Note ( some goes for this pic).

So where we going ask Jade
" Sorry not telling that's apart of the plan no telling "
"O.ok but we stop for something to eat "
Ok what would you like ?"
" Pizza and and apply juice "
" Ok that's all"
Yep .
As Jade got the pizza she bring to eat before Alexander should hand the cashier the money by time there get in the car there only six left out of 16 .
" Girl we just the pizza and this happened what would happen if I left to take a piss?"
" It's simple non because six take away six leaves non zero "
Alexander look at Jade for a minute then let a laugh and said " ahah what the fruit cake was that"
" Math I think you know that  it  is"
" At this moment I now I fell in love with a crazy person"
" That's a good thing because you get a little excitement in your life"
After all that there get to the place

" Girl we just the pizza and this happened what would happen if I left to take a piss?"" It's simple non because six take away six leaves non zero "Alexander look at Jade for a minute then let a laugh and said " ahah what the fruit cake was that""...

Oh my God this sooooooo beautiful wow I love it

"I know you would nothing is too much for me to give my queen your my everything my heart beat and my lifeline I wouldn't know what would I do without you "
" Just he's words made it for me . from words all I would say is that . I love it and I love you so much more you this baby made me complete "
" You also made me complete "