just see what happens

Alexander pov
I watched her having fun after a well I got back to  what I was doing because this ass was piss me off does he really want to die that bad all  I ask is for this dumbass just pay up but no he's asking for more time after I make Jade feel comfortable I'm going to handle that block head if I don't get my money I'm going to cut out his tongue skin him alive light him on fire run him over with my jeep if his not dead yet put him in acid and watch till there is nothing but bones . Yeah that's really nice just the thought of it makes me smile.

Jade pov
I look at Alexander confused of why his he's smiling like that I move closer to the corner of the car is thinking how he's planning to kill me. I should at less try to run but I'm too full to move I'll watch it he going to do anything if i see him move like he's going to do  anything  I'll kick him in the balls are use my nails ok I might not use my nails that's too far I think. (Girl are dumb are something this guy might going to kill you and your thinking not use nails Bish take he's eyes if you have to)    . Lord if you make live I'll promise I'll be nice to people for a week but if anyone piss me i can at less tell them go push there face in shit and make a bus are car hit them and make sure no breath left . I'm just saying I'm not going to make a bish are ass feel as if they can talk to me anyway Amen.