this is not real

When he walked towards me with he's gorgeous smile and rock hard abs I can see printing though the Armani t-shirt . Think to myself but I quickly remove what I was thinking like girl you can't just see this guy and thinking these things he's going to take you from your parents hold that thought let me say this again he's the guy my parents is  selling me to .  But look at this I'm the one who ever do bad well not what my mom or dad doesn't knows about I mean..  study which I hate doing and this is what I get in the end sold to this cocky, hot God of a men wait wait that's not the point . Thing is they sold me to Damm maifia . Princesa  come back to earth.  Alexander  wave he's hand in front of Jade to get  her attention when  Jade look back at him raseing a eyebrow than in reply . You may buy me but you could call my name I wasn't that far out and I like face so be careful. The men in the room let out laugher but soon stop when my dad called the man in front me name Mr cold . The man give my dad his full attention and said so we have a deal . My dad nod he's head in return I look at them again because I still didn't believe there did what they did . I couldn't speak are even look at my mom are dad they huge me but no words were said I couldn't even  say goodbye because I was that in shock someone pull me to a car which I didn't even look at as I went in and I begin to cry .