apart 2

After we left the club went to a park to and sit on the swings will the guy sitting on the bench watch out and  told sky ever thing she was mad as hell and  happy I was ok. "Jw is Alexander brother single ?"
"Have ask him that I don't know"
"Bitch how you don't know  you should have ask him that "
" But your here sky you can ask him I'm no mailman those days  it's a new  year can't you change.
" I have this morning and before I come here"
"I'm talking about your beaver?".
" Really bitch say the girl who is wearing that.

" I like it "
That's your problem you dress down you going to a club girl you keep to look sexy don't worry I'm here now you going to look sexy for Mr hulk over there ".
" Spot it you're embarrassing me"
" So when you give him the goods?."
"Sky!."
" Oh com

e on girl what you wanting on when old and can't move"" I'm Young you know I was just waiting on my birthday which next couple of days "After they done talking the guys and us get in the car

" I'm Young you know I was just waiting on my birthday which next couple of days "
After they done talking the guys and us get in the car

e on girl what you wanting on when old and can't move"" I'm Young you know I was just waiting on my birthday which next couple of days "After they done talking the guys and us get in the car

When we were on our way home we  get more drinks and our favorite song is Started playing

We had fun I realized Sebastian and sky was getting close an when I look again they where in a hot make outsation I just turned back around then I realized I was beating my lips look at Alexander from the croner of my eye I can feel he's eyes on me I felt hot really hot I wanted him so bad at that moment . We get home Sebastian pull sky to he's room without  having a problem when they get  there things  got hot.

Next chapter 😏 two in one night