my little boy

So it's a boy ?.
The nurse take the baby from between Jade legs everyone stop for a moment looking at waiting for an answer ..." It's a boy  "
No way you hear that guys  it's a boy!!!!!"
" Yes Alexander we hear we two feet away from you guys"
" Whatever man.
Don't worry Sebastian we have he's name .
"So what the kid's name we don't have all day"
Chill sky so we named him jimin Sebastian Alex cold that's he's name and who don't like it's fine I love it.
"We love it !!! We're more happy that we get a boy"
So You don't  wanted a girl ?
Yes but ..."
I'm playing chill "
After some time  sky and Sebastian left leaving Alexander and Jade . Alexander hold he's son that feel like a ever long time he didn't want to let him cried for the first time he was so happy   . He  finally should be a father, a soon to husband nothing shouldn't make things better well that's what he thinks for know . 

It's four months now since Alexander and Jade come home with like jsac . Alexander was busy from he got back but Jade don't know he's planning for the both of them .  Sky was helping Jade jsac till   Sebastian run" hey something happened you guys need to come down "
The girls rush downstairs to see Alexander standing in front of a gift well really big one.
Alexander Walk over to her cover her eyes and counting to 3.

OMG I love it !!
Really I think you wouldn't  like it .  " Are you joking  I love it .
I'm happy you do .
"I love so much Jade"
"And I love you more Alexander cold "