The baby is almost here

I shouldn't get over what Alexander did it was so beautiful one day I want us as a family to go there I can't wait to see my little boy the doctor say I'm close I tried everything no he  wouldn't even try I even run when I mean from upstairs to the kitchen noting I eat spicy chicken nothing it like I was the only one who felt it and let me tell you I eat hold chicken with rice and beans which I hate  beans then two minutes later pizza don't worry it was just one box's don't judge wait till your ass is pregnant then you'll  see what's up.

Alexander pov
Hey ass get up we have work to do!." So I'm asleep what's that of to do with me"
When i shoot you in the ass then you know the answer now get up before I forget your my brother and best friend and kill you."wow I mean that much to you aww so sweet". Nope I just  said because I wanted you to feel important and guess what ?". what you ass " .you did  feel like you're important ahhhh .
" Fuck you !".
Whatever just get your ass out of bed we have a meeting .
" Mmm great are we going to die this time because I almost died before"
Stop being a pussy an man up there well be no one dieing at the meeting well that what I think the last time.
" Wow you think just great we going to die but before  can i write  who I want to give my things and money ".
(Really bro when I'm here .) if so  I'll write for you.
" Hell no your not writing shit I remember lost time you want to give me car's and bikes to our cousins who does that "
It was mistake .  " Your birth was a mistake "
That's not what your ex's said when I f them though out high school.
" You sunofabitch !!"
I know thank you now come on!!
The boys were yelling then after sky run in room" guys!!!!! The baby is coming "
Both" oh shit!!!"
When the guys get the bathroom Jade was sitting on bath shaking in fear Alexander get next to her " what happened what should we do?!. oh shit I'm not a doctor bro !!! ."
Jade pull Alexander close and said" you find out soon if I don't get to the hospital I swear to God if you don't get me to the hospital your going be the same pain as I am do you understand!!!"
" Yes Mama Sebastian help me"
"Sorry men she's crazy " I'll show you crazy if you don't help me get her to the hospital .
Fine jeez but if I die it's on you .
Couple minutes the get the car " which car " Sebastian ask Alexander and Jade said at the same time" any one we don't care !"
Ok ok .
After sometime they finally got there the nurse put Jade in chair as there followed behind the and doctor stop them an ask " all of guys are her family"
All" yes let us in!"
" I'm sorry only one can go in"
" This asshold for real he really wants me to kill him"
" Chill Sebastian I'll handle this sir do you know who I am"
" No s..sir I don't"
I'm  Alexander cold the owner this hospital and me my brother and his girlfriend well go in there ok"
Ok sir my apologies.
When they get in Jade was already set up  Alexander rush to her side " bebe are you ok.
Jade" Do I look like  I'm ok !!"
Alexander" Sorry wrong question"
Jade" You Damm right it's wrong  the question "

are you ready?"
" Mmm yeah I think so"
" After 123 push .
" God Damm mmmm Alexander this is all your flet"
" Ahhhhhhhhhh your hurting me"
That's have nothing to do with me  I shouldn't be the only one here in pain get that!!!"
" Yes Mama nurse get that kid out she's killing me !!!"
After a couple minutes it was all over " so nurse it's a boy right.