this is war

So what's going to happen?.
Ask Sebastian .
" We don't fuck up the deal if anything happens be on guard at all times "
Where do you think that old man run off to?".
" We well find out soon enough although he's our grandfather I will not make anything pass me "
Alexander , Sebastian and the others pull up to a wearhouse car's were already picked at the front along with some men in black suits ." Hold up does every mob boss and there men wear full black like come on what they run out of colored suits jeezs "
" As much as I want to laugh Sebastian we have a problem"
" What the boss didn't show ?"
" No our fucking old man is standing right in front of us.
" You mean dad?"
" No you dumbass Dead man can't stand in front of us talking to fucking mob boss it's our God damm grandfather!!!"
" How shit how the hell is he here?".
" The hell I want to know if anything keep your Damm gun near "
" You don't think he's in an this?".
" I'm not going wait and find out".
The guys step out meeting the men then Alexander and Sebastian grandfather turn around to meet his grandsons." Why the hell are you doing here ?".
" I would ask you brats the same !"
They all look at each other be for any words could said the gun went off the old man fell to the floor they get behind the car and started firing back Alexander got shot in the arm Sebastian pull him behind while Sebastian was firing Alexander call for back up which didn't take long to come. After the men came things get handle quickly but the boss was left " boss what should we do?".
" Give me a gun".
"Here you go boss"
Alexander hold the gun to the man head and said " see you in fucking hell ".
Alexander pulled the trigger without a second thought . The man body fell to the floor . " Is the old man ok?"
" Yeah just unconscious I'll call the doctor and you should see him as well "
" Yeah ..."
" Hey man you don't look so good"
" W.what do.. mean. "
Before Alexander should say anything he pass out.
"Hey let's get him home fast !!!!! Fuck he really went all out"
Yeah.