New house

Jade pov
Where we because this ride feels like it's not going to end . I ask him then he look up and we here .I turned to a house but I see fully it's  damm mansion well at less I got to see something nice before I die but why are my here . I turn to him and ask Why are we here ?(because I live here and this when you're going to live from now on ) so wait your not going to kill me.(if I was I wouldn't get you in the first place you and your family would be dead ) .....o..k think to myself that ever piss this guy off because when he used to the word kill he's eyes had nothing but coldness and no emotion .we to the gate some men was there and when I they see the car one the men came up to the window knocking . I see Alexander meet up he's brow and ask the driver (why is this fool knocking on the class ) sir maybe he an the others are new . New? Yes sir . New well my gun is new and if you don't say anything to that dumb ass he's not going to be new if I get out if this car I don't have all fucking day so make that block head go back to he post an tell them to open the gate. The driver did what Alexander said and get to the house .

Alexander pov
I can't believe that jakeass  he didn't tell them I left are even have information and make the son of a bitches holding up my time now I can't show she around I'll ask may she's my favorite maid she take care all my life she's like a second mom . I realized Jade stop looking like she ever see I house before then I remember that her house is like the size of my kitchen and bathroom together not that big you get it  . Jade.. (oh yes I'm coming .

Jade pov
Wow this place is awesome I can't stop looking at it then call me .