Introduction

Two brothers, both of who which are destined for one female, will fight mercilessly for her golden heart and innocent character. She will be caught in a crossfire, her emotions bound to break as she would have to choose one of the two angered brothers. Along with her heart, he will win the pack and the family that they are about to create.
Who will it be?

W A R N I N G S :

~this is a sequel to my book 'Alpha Brutus' but it can be read as a stand alone novel. I will give a quick preview from the first book, so you new readers could understand the book better.
~This book will contain much more mature content and strong language than in the first book, also as graphic scenarios.

P R E V I E W :

Once Ember Harper runs away from her abusive step father and deeper into the thick woods, she will find herself lost and with nowhere to go. She was convinced that she would die in the woods, especially once she saw a wild animal approaching her. While unconsciousness, she will be carried away and brought into a new world. The world where everything was ruled by one person. And that person was Brutus Lycian. Claiming her as his from the first moment he saw her, he knew that Ember was in fact destined for him. They were destined to rule together and love each other dearly, that was something that Moon Goddess decided.
But what she also decided was that she would complicate everything, make Brutus suffer once as Tristan, his brother, also claims Ember as his.
Nothing is sure and safe, but one thing is.
Hell would soon break loose.