9 - fully his

E M B E R  H A R P E R ' S  P O V :

His breathing got shallower, his heartbeat faster. I could feel the beating of his heart on my chest as he pressed out bodies together as he dropped me gently onto the huge bed we shared.

Nervousness bundled in my stomach, twisting ans turning, making me explode with excitement, fear and almost panic.
But surely and thankfully, hesitation was not one of those feelings.

His wet, his lips connected with mine once again in a passionate, adoring kiss as he traced my figure with his hand.
Hid hand was magical, bringimg goosebumps and pleasurable electricity to every single part of my trembling body as I laid shyly beneath the broad, dominant male.
Parting our lips from each others' for needed air, I felt as he pressed his body against mine.
Spreding my legs, he laid his body in between and moved his plump lips, kissing the line of my jaw and the already sensitive skin of my neck.

The sensation took over my body and I felt like I was high up in the distant clouds, his sweet lips slapping kisses and marking me as his.
"Mark me, Brutus. Please." I whined, my whole body in desperate need for the man that was on top of me.

I

was fearing the pain, of course I was, but that pain would be laced with sweet pleasure that I yearned to feel. Especially when it was coming solely because of him.
Our eyes connected, his enchanting orbs beings splashed in bloody red color that twinkled like starts in the night sky.

I would never be able to forget those eyes...

Dipping his head lower to my neck once again, he started placing kissed and sucking harshly on the irritated smooth skin, making me muffle out a moan that struggled to come out.
His lips curled in a smirk against my skin as he now has reached the spacing in between my collar bone and my neck.

The place where the mark eikl be placed by his canines. Sharp, long canines.

"So beautiful." He mumbled
"And only mine." With that word slipping out of his mouth, I felt his wolf's teeth grazing against my skin. Gripping onto his rocksolid bicep, I prepared myself for the pain that was about to overtake.

He opened his mouth, sinking the large teeth into my flesh with an ease. Letting out a small scream that was almost reading agonising pain, I have started feeling as the pain lingered off.
I was his now.

Feeling as a droplet of scarlet red blood trickled down my chest, I started breathing heavily. I hated blood, and had deep traumas that I pulled from my unhappy childhood. Almost like he could read my mind, Brutus peeled his white shirt off his torso and wiped the blood off my panicking body before throwing it to the floor.
My sight was blurry, but a blissful smile still painted on my face.

"All mine. Fully." Brutus whispered, his mouth connecting with mine in a harsh, rough kiss. Surprised, I have returned the kiss, pushing myself closer to him in need.
I wanted to submit myself to him, I wanted him to dominate my body the best way he could.

"Only yours, Brutus." I let out an airy, light laugh, lust twinkling in my eyes,
"Take me." I whispered, instantly feeling as his member started pressing itself harshly against my area.
I was pulsing, my need hot and wet, I wanted him as soon as soon as possible and as deep as possible.

"I will." He nodded, a small, almost sadistic smile playing on his voluptuous lips.
"And when I do, mia bella, you will know who exactly is the one who can make you orgasm to madness."