12 - a taste of him

E M B E R  H A R P E R ' S  P O V :

A warm, tingly feeling of his lips was brushing against mine, sending my heart rate to go up into a rapid pace. Uncontrollably, my lips started to move in the same synchronisation as his and my arms found their way to the back of hid neck where they connected.

The kiss, it was passionate. The longest kiss I've had so far. So fiery, fierce and full of dominance that was taken fully by him. His hands, huge and strong, were gently squeezing my waist, bringing me closer to his body.

It truly did look like a movie scenery.

Once we parted, we were breathing extremely deeply as we stared into each other's eyes. My body was pulsating with need. I wanted him.

"Dear Lord give me strength not to rip off all of the clothes she has on." He spoke beneath his breath as he grabbed my waist once again, bringing me closer. I was now a few inches away from him, my lips now tingling and yearning to be pressed against his.

He suddenly lifted me up, making me let out a surprise shriek. I was lifted onto a bedside table, my cheeks flushing now, reflecting shyness.
One of his hands stayed positioned on my waist as the other one was brought up to my face, removing a feisty strand away from my face and tucking it behind my ear. My chest was heaving up and down, my need for him getting bigger with every second that was given to us by the Moon Goddess.

Loosing all patience and self-control that I gathered since the moment we kissed, I pulled his hair forcefully and pushed his lips towards mine in a lustful manner. His soft, rosy lips found their way over to mine again as a small smirk stamped onto them for a moment. We were now kissing hungrily, grabbing and gripping, pulling closer. We clearly wanted each other, doubtlessly.

His hands found his way over to my ass, squeezing it just right for me to let out a small moan into the heated kiss. He pulled me closer and when I was seated on the edge of the bedisde table, I could feel as his growing bulge pressed up against my pulsing area.

This man was already making me crazy.

"If you wanted it, I could make you scream. See the stars." He whispered into my ear, kissing below it. His lips trailed all over my neck and down to my collar bone, making me lean my head back and enjoy the kisses that he was peppering on my delicate skin, most likely leaving purple bruises.

"Please." I begged, closing my eyes and for a slight second I remembered Brutus. How disappointed, hurt and angry he would be if he found out.
But all of my thoughts vanished once I got picked up once again. But this time, I was placed on top of his bed.

My heart was already pumping too harshly, but that only increased when he crawled on top of me. His lips, wicked and addicting, kissed the skin of my chest and my neck, making me only more aroused.
I was too needy.

Without any word of agreement, I let him unbutton a black shirt off my body. Throwing it away somewhere behind himself, his eyes focused on a black lacy bra that was covering my breasts.
"Do you feel what you're doing to me? Hm?" He questioned lowly as his teeth grazed against my collar bone, his lower half pressing into mine.

Moaning, I nodded my head and closed my eyes, letting the feeling of his lips to take me over.

His hands reached under my back, sending shivers throughout my whole body as he unclipped my bra. Removing it, he attached his lips to the newly exposed skin. His tongue, warm and wet, sinfully linked over my pinkish perked up nipples. I gasped, feeling as he blew air on them,  making them perk up even more.

I was in heaven.

He forcefully tugged off jeans that were trapping mg legs inside, instantly making me feel more free as he spread my.
His fingers grazed against the goosebump covered skin of my inner thighs, painfully slow. I took deep breaths, trying to distract myself from the fact that my core was pulsating for him. All the things that he did, drove me absolutely crazy.
His fingers neared to my core, brushing over the dampened fabric of my black, small underwear. I stiffened, yearning to feel pleasure from him.

"Tristan" I growled as a warning, earning a small dark chuckle from him. The sound of his voice, so raspy and deeo, was enough to make a female drip.

He peeled the underwear off me and slid them down my legs, throwing them back with the rest of the clothing that was laying on the floor. I was now sprawled naked on his bed, needing him.

A low growl erupted deep from his chest once he spread out my legs, wider than before this time. Connecting eyes with him finally, I noticed that his eyes were now flooding with a lustful dark color.
Without another word, his head dipped down and his warm tongue pressed up against my folds. My fingers instantly curled in his hair as my mouth let out a loud moan that sounded more like a whine.

"If you're this wet for me now, wait until you see what my cock can do." he mumbled, his fingers grazing and circling around my swollen clitoris. I was already high up in the clouds, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I received a barely bearable amount of pleasure.

"I'm close" I spoke as I felt my pleasure rising. Starting to let out uncontrolled moans, I was a few moments away from reaching my climax. And right when I was about to explode, his caressing stopped.

Furiously looking back at his eyes, I watched as he smiled.
"Who said you can come yet?"
__
Laying on the bed, curled up to Tristan's sleeping figure, I started to trip over my thoughts.

My eyes teared up, one sliding down my cheek.

What have I done?