2 - Alpha

B R U T U S L Y C I A N ' S P O V :

Christian jumped in between us two, his frame slightly smaller from Tristan as he tried desperately to tear us apart from each other.
My wolf was fuming, him already breaking all possible boundaries of sanity and threatening to come out. Electric blue eyes of my brother's wolf also appeared in his eyes, the look in the murderous.
My attitude was no different, my canines aching to feel themselves tearing through his flesh and spilling his blood out to the polished ground.

"She's mine!" He shouted, veins in his neck popping put due to all the tension that he carried in his body. At that sentence, my body went into an unsettling mode. I knew that my wolf was about to come out and show him who the Alpha was. I did not want to furthermore deal with the way he was acting, my blood mixing with adrenaline and rage as I stepped back unwillingly and let the shift take over me fully.
Hearing the bones crack and muscles adjust to my wolf's built, I felt as I was pushed to the back of my own mind. Dark, black coat of thick fur covered my body, my jaws instantly snapping at my also shifted brother.

His chestnut brown wolf stared right back at mine, determination for destruction planted into his warning expression.
He wanted her. My mate, my beautiful innocent mate. He wanted to fight for her, win her and take her away from me. Somewhere far away into another world, where he wanted to treat her awfully, just like everyone else.
But he sure as hell was bit going to win, I was going to fight and have Ember all to myself.

So I could love her and treat her the way she deserved to be treated.

Glancing to my right, I noticed that Christian shifted as well. He was prepared to any action that spoke damage to another person, his body tense and his sandy colored ears perked up highly in alert. Tristan snapped his jaws at me suddenly, pearly white canines clamping down only a few inches away from my face.
I shrieked in surprise, lunging forward once I gained my focus back onto him. My long claws sunk into the rich, thick fur he wore on his body, a loud yelp roaring out of his jaws instantly.

Equally as aggressive as me, he let his teeth bite into my leg and tug strongly, pink flesh of mine already peeking out to air.
Before I could react in any way, I was separated from him. My body was shoved ravishingly lightly, my wolf growling instantly as he was ready to attack yet another person. But I closed my jaws instantly, my father's wolf appearing in my visional spacing. The well familiar red eyes of the fully grey, huge wolf. He was furious as well, his eyes shifting in between me and my brother.
He was growling lowly, the tone of it almost making me bow to him. Yes, I was the Alpha, but I respected him and knew that he was twice stronger than me.
He could screw my head off with an ease, hence why I took a step back and watched as my unexpected, idiotic brother returned the growl.

Oh god, now I see why he was banished from the pack, along with other things that he has done.

My father's canines snapped down and nipped onto Tristan's shoulder, making him whine submissively and lay down onto the floor, exposing this neck to my father who just sent him another hard glare before stepping back.
He wanted respect and dominance over his two sons, which he got as soon as he stepped into the house.

'Go change, now!' He ordered through the mind link and made both of obey almost instantly as we scurried to different room that were on the display, out of the ones that were on the first floor.
Shifting back to my human form felt almost painful, my wolf wanting to stay in his form and slice off my own brother's head.

The fact itself was shocking enough for someone to get killed easily, but also the fact that he came back into my pack was horrid.
He, the person who I hated more than my enemies themselves, wanted to take away something that belonged to me.
That instantly brought me to the thought of her.

Ember Harper. A female that trapped my heart from the first moment that she came before my eyes. So fragile and in need for protection, she made my instincts fume for her small body frame. I wanted her to belong fully to me, forever. I wanted to tangle the thick strands of her hair in between my fingers, I wanted to watch her breathtaking almost charcoal colored eyes. I wanted her to be mine, just like she said she is. I wanted her all to myself.
And that disgrace of a man was sure as hell not going to take away her from my embrace.

Kicking open the door that held me away from the living room where I could see my brother and father standing, I instantly felt the unbearable tension that rose in between us three. All of us were ready to attack, defend and claim dominance.
__
"Sit down." Our father ordered almost calmly, actually being a fuming animal in disguise. He most likely did not know the reason to why Tristan came to our property. The property where he is not allowed to step inside of.
But unfortunately somehow, the bastard of a man managed to near this house and my mate.

Tristan and I, being as calm and collected in that given moment, sat down onto the two couches that were way too close. It was not a smart move to put two angered wolves so close, but our father surely did not give a damn.
We grew up with his orders and knew well that he was not messing around with any given scenario.

"Are you out of your damn mind, Tristan? What are you doing here?!" Our father, with his voice rough per usual, roared loudly. The sound flashed against and inside of the walls, making the house vibrate with his powerful voice.
Tristan shamelessly and with little to no respect, lifted his head and met my father's chilling stare that I used yo run away from when I was younger.
I was stronger and more dominant now as an Alpha, but sure as hell had more respect left for him.

"I came here to take what belongs solely to me, father. I have a right to do that, don't you think?" Tristan spoke almost in a mocking tone, desperately trying to prove that he was not afraid of the man standing in front of him. All shakiness in his voice faltered and the corners of his lips curled upwards.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I came here to take Ember with me, bring her to my land and love her the way a woman like her should be loved." He spoke bitterly, his eyes averting over to me and making all the fire in me unleash.

As I let my wolf out once again, I knew that the war for Ember has finally started.